Official check in!!!!

Options
Hey guys & welcome to day 1! I would like to have everyone in the group check in once you have completed you squats! Also comment below what exercise you did along with you squats! I did a mile walk along with my 15 squats of course! :)

Replies

• LauraDerp
    LauraDerp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did my 15 squats and then took a small walk :) My legs could definitely tell the difference while walking!
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! lol i know what you mean i am feeling the burn! :)
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I did my 15 squats after I completed my 45 minutes on my stationary bike (11.5 miles).
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Awesome!! I love the stationary bike but my butt hates it after about 30 minutes lol
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Did my 15 after 35 minutes of zumba.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Did my 15 after I walkef for 1hr 45mins
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    15 squats, and walked my doggies about a half a mile!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Popped my 15 with some kettle bell arm work.
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just walked 3 miles and did my 15 squats with 10 lbs weights. It was easy tonight, but i'm sure it will get harder!! Let's do this!!!
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Great Job ladies!! & it definitely will get harder! at the end of the month i'm sure were gonna hate squats, but i know it will be worth it we all just have to stay active! Lets motivate each other and feel feel to start discussions in the group!! Great first day guys!
  • Angee_B
    Angee_B Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Did my 15 wit a short walk...
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Hi. I did 15 x 2 squats with 20 lb. weights. Along with 30 push-ups, 30 step ups with 20 lb. weights, 16 jack knives, and 30 seated row with 40 lb. weights. I also walked close to 4 miles today.

Cyn
  • rh091
    rh091 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to start today. I had a long day and came home late and have an upset stomach.
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Wow Cyndi! you had an amazing work out today!! great work and welcome to the group!:)
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Rho91 its okay! i hope you feel better! just join us tomorrow!
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Did my 15 along with Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30, and a 34 min walk.
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Great job zombie! welcome to the group!!:)
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just joined. I guess I will start tomorrow.
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I was so tired after getting home from school at 10pm, but I did my squats! To be one hundred percent honest my form SUCKS! It is something that will require a lot of practice, attention and care. I didn't do any cardio beyond walking to the bus and around campus and walking my dog. I logged 38 minutes of walking at 3 mph with a 15 pound load and 10 minutes of walking my dog. Throughout the day I probably did another hour of miscellaneous walking that I didn't log. I also totally believe that over 2 hours of standing on a city bus in rush hour with 25 pounds of textbooks strapped to my back should be considered strength training, lol.
  • So it's like 11 pm here, but just finished 45 mins on the elliptical and my squats. Great job today everybody! :)