Level 2 Check In

Options
Good luck with Level 2 everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Targetx130
    Targetx130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down....some of these moves are crazy haha. That seated up to a table one....there's no way I'm doing that right lol. I like the cardio and abs better in this level.
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day one down ;)
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done. I definitely found it more challenging than Level 1. Those stork pose row things are tough! I was trying to follow Shelley as much as I could, but I couldn't even do one of the crow pushups (I think that's what they were called) so I did those on my knees.

I got out the infant carrier for the first time today and went on a 5km walk wearing my 14lb son. I definitely felt that when I got home. Seems like much more effort than pushing him in the stroller. Hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Was hoping to get day 2 done but my husband worked a double shift today so I was on my own with the baby. He decided to do all his napping while I was doing errands and when my dad was over for dinner so I haven't been able to do it yet. Hopefully he goes to bed in time for me to fit it in, otherwise this may be a rest day :grumble:
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi, well l am just starting week 1 all over again so as to partner with friend on MyFitnesspal. But my plan is to do 5day on each week.

So goodluck, and believe me, week 2 is not bad from my own experience.
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    done day 3 of level 2 lets hope can get weight off
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Week 2 -- I was DEFINITELY challenged, but I like a lot of this weeks moves better than last week. Except the planking cardio moves - WHOA, DUDE!!! I am pleased to report that I actually lost inches between Day 1 Week 1 & today! Not HUGH losses, but an inch off my waist, .75 off my hips, 1 inch off right thigh, .75 inch off left thigh, & 1/2 inch off each calf!!! Since I am not seeing a lot of movement on the scale (despite eating under my calorie goal every day) seeing those inches lost is definitely keeping me motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Day 1 Week 2 -- I was DEFINITELY challenged, but I like a lot of this weeks moves better than last week. Except the planking cardio moves - WHOA, DUDE!!! I am pleased to report that I actually lost inches between Day 1 Week 1 & today! Not HUGH losses, but an inch off my waist, .75 off my hips, 1 inch off right thigh, .75 inch off left thigh, & 1/2 inch off each calf!!! Since I am not seeing a lot of movement on the scale (despite eating under my calorie goal every day) seeing those inches lost is definitely keeping me motivated. :flowerforyou:
    That's amazing! Definitely motivating. The scale is moving down slowly but surely for me. I'm hoping to be under 150 lbs consistently by the weekend. I've gone under and back over the past few days. Level 2 Day 2 is done!
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    Day 2 Week 2 - I am SORE today - and in different places than I was last week, so YAY?!? I haven't been able to get under 145 pounds - I am REALLY hoping to do that this week. This is the slowest weight loss I have ever experienced - I am thinking it is a combination of my age (almost 42) & the fact that I am on the pill for the 1st time in my life... I have had a bloated "pooch" ever since I started taking it - if it was just for birth control I would try something else, but I have Premature Ovarian Failure so I have to be on the pill... (sorry if that is TMI!) Anywhoooo, good luck to everyone!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 2 Week 2 - I am SORE today - and in different places than I was last week, so YAY?!? I haven't been able to get under 145 pounds - I am REALLY hoping to do that this week. This is the slowest weight loss I have ever experienced - I am thinking it is a combination of my age (almost 42) & the fact that I am on the pill for the 1st time in my life... I have had a bloated "pooch" ever since I started taking it - if it was just for birth control I would try something else, but I have Premature Ovarian Failure so I have to be on the pill... (sorry if that is TMI!) Anywhoooo, good luck to everyone!

I actually think you are right about the age stuff. Despite all my workouts, l have only lost 17lbs since May. I am 46 and it's been so hard shedding my excess weight. I will love to be 140lbs but l'm stuck on 160lbs and that could be very frustrating. But then, each time l get frustrated the question l ask myself is, what other option do l have apart from working out to lose weight? Would l just sit there and pile up the weight? For me, the answer is NO, therefore l will just keep at it until l get to my goal and that should be your decision too or what do you think?
  • bgoodsmile
    Options

I actually think you are right about the age stuff. Despite all my workouts, l have only lost 17lbs since May. I am 46 and it's been so hard shedding my excess weight. I will love to be 140lbs but l'm stuck on 160lbs and that could be very frustrating. But then, each time l get frustrated the question l ask myself is, what other option do l have apart from working out to lose weight? Would l just sit there and pile up the weight? For me, the answer is NO, therefore l will just keep at it until l get to my goal and that should be your decision too or what do you think?

Oh I am NOT giving up lol. I definitely do NOT want to gain or maintain - so all I can do is eat right & keep working out - eventually it will come off. I was down to 137 at the beginning of March, but after heading to Chicago, Vegas & Savannah in a space of 2 months & eating my way through the 4th of July - BOOM I was up to 159.8 - then my back went out - & I was like, WAKE UP CALL!!! I lost 8 pounds before I started logging with MFP - but I expected to hit the 130s (at least 139 lol) before my beach trip at the end of this month & now that seems highly unlikely... and I am sure I will put on a few pounds on my trip as I will be having some cheat meals .. but it is what it is! I will plan to look FAB for the holidays this year! :tongue:
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Didn't have internet access yesterday, but I worked out yesterday and today (Days 3 and 4 for me). It's kicking my butt. Can anyone do those crazy pushups from their feet? I tried and fell, so I kept going from my knees. I like how quickly the levels seem to go by though! I feel like I'm making good progress.
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Day 5 is done!
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    Finally got under 145!!! Yesterday was my "rest day" and last week I did a different video on that day... yesterday I considered my "workout" to be doing laundry & cleaning lol. So, I was surprised to see the scale drop almost a pound when I weighed myself this AM. Either way, I'll take it!!! 1/2way through week 2... YAY!!!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Taking today as a second rest day. I walked 10km throughout the day, so I'm going to relax tonight. I managed my goal of staying below 150! Hopefully I keep going down!
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm doubling up tonight so today will be day 3/4 of level 2 for me I'll double up the rest of the week so I can be up to date and go into level 3 with you guys.. Gillian not playing in Level 2.. Last month this was so much a challenge for me I had to stop shamefully I phoned it in. not this time
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    I'm doubling up tonight so today will be day 3/4 of level 2 for me I'll double up the rest of the week so I can be up to date and go into level 3 with you guys.. Gillian not playing in Level 2.. Last month this was so much a challenge for me I had to stop shamefully I phoned it in. not this time

Wow, you have left me behind girl! Well, that's very good and l am happy that you are still in it.

I started level 2 today and it was not as bad as the first time l did it.
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    Today was my last day of Week 2... I am excited to take my measurements tomorrow & start Week 3. I just got into a couple of pairs of jeans I couldn't squeeeeze into a week ago, so I expect to see measurable progress! :happy:
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Did Day 2 of Week 2 today
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 3 of week 2 done