Finished

ba502
ba502 Posts: 54 Member
I finished Insanity this week. I am so proud of that accomplishment. I haven't lost any weight nor have my measurements changed, but each fit test showed awesome improvements. I've enjoyed this challenge so much that I am going to do it again.

Replies

• roserosey1993
    roserosey1993 Posts: 21 Member
    CONGRATIONS!! (:

(applauding)

Doesn't this make you feel empowered, emotionally and physically? The Insanity Challenge is tough work, and your success and continued motivation is especially noticed. I know you said you didn't lose any weight or inches? Do you think this was done in maybe human error, as in measuring or not weighing around the same time? I know those are common mistakes so I figured I would ask. Did you happen to follow the nutrition plan or eat clean the whole time? I'm sure there's a underlying reason, but I give you tons of praise. When I first started the program 3 weeks in and the scale hadn't moved, where I'm use to seeing it move every week. Well I happened to be doing some checking online and looking into it, and I noticed it was normal. Shaun T. and even Chalene Johnson spoke about it. I actually gained about 5 lbs. but once It was explained I def. regained focus and had to see the bigger picture about a week ago inches and lbs literally fell off. I wanted to share this link with you:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/264931839
    Team Beachbody - Shaun T Answers: Why Can't I Lose Weight? - Connect: Message Boards

I hope this helps! Just in case you were questioning it, or wanted a little more info! Congrats on your first round of Insanity Good Luck on the next!! (:
  • anglia2932
    anglia2932 Posts: 5 Member
    Well done you on finishing the programme. You should be very proud of yourself as it aint easy .... !
  • ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Yes finishing Insanity made me feel powerful and strong. I did not follow the Insanity diet plan. I know my diet veered off course a few times, but I'm ok with that. I don't track my calories anymore (I just hang out here for inspiration) as after almost 3 yrs of tracking calories I just got tired of it. Some clothes feel a little looser and my fit tests improved each time so I'm happy with that. All in all I'm proud of my accomplishment with this program.