Day 7

Options
Hi Everyone!!

How are we doing? Weigh in tomorrow.

I've really struggled the past few days as have not been well and have found myself eating rubbish. Time to get back into the swing of things.

Let me know how you're all doing.

A x

Replies

• GeekMeg
    Options
    Hello,

I am trying to stick to my goals and looking forward to make it upto the mark.

xoxo
  • Ardoise01
    Options
    Hey everyone, weight myself and yay...down 2.8 lbs!!!! Let's keep going!
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

I've really struggled the past few days as have not been well and have found myself eating rubbish. Time to get back into the swing of things.

A x

Me too, Alex. Yesterday was good, but this weekend was not so great. I have yet to successfully get through 7 days in a row without going over my calorie goal.

Today's mini-goal: Eat several mini-meals instead of 3 bigger meals.
  • eimaj04
    eimaj04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to stay on track for 7 days!! I have been logging pretty consistently for 143 days now and it seems as though I loose focus on the weekend. My work schedule is mon-fri, I eat good, go to the gym; and then BAM Saturday comes and its like I'm a whole different person. So my mini goal would be to stay within my calorie goals for the entire week including the weekend!!
  • Laurab416
    Laurab416 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

This is my first ever post/reply. I joined your 100 Day Challenge on Sunday and I am really excited. I'm new to MFP (a few weeks) and really enjoy reading all of the posts on all of the different topics. This challenge really caught my attention and I thought 100 days will be here before I know it and I know I'll be much happier and in a better place if I just do this. I love the idea and the thought of 20 pounds gone in 100 days. That would put me just about where I want to be. I've measured myself, but haven't taken the start picture just yet. I reached my mini goals yesterday and have them set for today. Looking forward to day 3 of 100. Have a great day.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

A x

Good morning!

I too, haven't been feeling too terribly terrific these past few days. Looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in though. Hope I can see some new numbers. I didn't stick with the mini goals I set for myself; ie: more water and incorporating some exercise into my plan, but I know 90% of weight loss is what we EAT. So we shall see what tomorrow brings, fingers crossed! Been eating a LOT of fruits. My only concern is the sugar but it is all natural sugar... Have to get on the exercise wagon! Hopefully my numbers tomorrow will encourage me ! Other than that, doing great! Loving this group, thanks so much for starting it!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i'm having a great time with the 100 day challenge so far! :) i keep on only meeting 2/3 of my goals. so i am hoping today I can complete 3/3 goals I have! :)
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oi....bad weekend, bad yesterday. Didn't do any of the exercise I had planned or even yardwork. My excuse is the girls are sick and haven't been sleeping well...which translates to my hubby and I not sleeping well...so...tired.

I think I ate all the foods yesterday and at least I got a 1 mile walk in, and I weighed out my dinner, which was awesome. I'm trying to find an easier way to write that down but I'm figuring it out..... but...blah. Wanted to do more.

So! today, I have started off right. Had a nice planned breakfast. Going to stick to my planned lunch. I AM going to get a hella workout in and my usual walk!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to stay on track for 7 days!! I have been logging pretty consistently for 143 days now and it seems as though I loose focus on the weekend. My work schedule is mon-fri, I eat good, go to the gym; and then BAM Saturday comes and its like I'm a whole different person. So my mini goal would be to stay within my calorie goals for the entire week including the weekend!!

Me too! I get so busy or so blah and since I haven't made it a practice yet, I forget about logging. Then I try to remember what I ate on monday and its impossible to get everything.

I'm going to join you and try to remember to log my weekend this weekend :)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My daily mini goals for today day 7

drink 8 cups of water-

walk dog 2x-

eat healthy-

workout on treadmill or bike-
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So far so good, at the moment I'm focused and in control but perhaps I really should have a mini goal of doing more exercise today. :sad:
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    I as well got off schedule this weekend. It is way to easy to break the habit when extremely busy on the weekends and need a quick fix for food. However I started off the week with 75 minutes of bowling and 2 mile walk with a friend at 3 mph. So I am happy with the start of this week but afraid my scale wont show much different tomorrow after my bad weekend.

My mini goals for the week:

1) Like everyone else I want to keep on top of the proper eating over the weekend. Especially because for me it seems as though the weight I lose during the week I gain right back over the weekend and it becomes a never ending circle.

2) I want to continue walking at least 1 mile a day but would prefer to do more.

3) I want to put more emphasis on drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. Currently I am at a constant 6 glass and need to break that streak.
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Doing well here.

I did not set a mini goal yesterday or do much of anything. I was sick as heck and basically slept. I could eat almost nothing. I had a big to do list, which sucked because I was unable to do a single thing, but the silver lining is my low calories turned into a loss on the scale. Now I just need to keep it!

Today's goal:
    - Work on yesterday's to-do list - Painting walls, housework, and some other house projects which equals exercise - BONUS!
    - Stick to today's meal
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am down 4 lbs since starting! Only 41 more to go until Christmas!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well for me although I was extremely hungry. I couldn't stop thinking about food. Today's goal drink more water
    through the day. Not a big drinker so it is hard for me. Coffee yes, water not so much!
    Loved my weight watchers pancake/turkey sausage breakfast - yum:love:
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've been away for a few days - no food in the house and feeling crappy. I'm back though !
    I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought all organic fruit and veggies.

Tonight I will have chicken breast with pasta all cooked inside a spaghetti squash!

Today I hope once again to squash my urges to visit my chocolate machine at work. mmm chocolate...

I am feeling pumped though I already weighed myself and haven't lost any weight - but it might have been water weight from chicken on ate way yesterday...mmm chicken.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I just started a few days ago but I have tracked my food in for the last few days consistently. I am just starting to get used to watching calories, but its a big change from weight watchers points. I have not been drinking any water, so thats my mini goal for today. I am just starting to slowly get back on track and focusing on observing my diet and seeing what I can slowly change. I need to start working out but will be very busy for the next two days, so I am going to focus on my food and start slowly working out again at the end of the week.
    I know from my last fails that I want to lose weight now! so I go overboard all at once and have learned I need to slow down on myself and my expectations, so here"s to a weight loss plan that will stick!!!
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The past week has been ok, met a few goals, not all.
    Today's goals are:
    1 hr walk.
    Salad at night.
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any good idea's for the chocoholic? Love milk chocolate, and sometimes I can't concentrate because I want it... so, I'll go to the bowl a lady here at work has set out and I'll pick up a couple of mini-treats.... then I go back and get more... then again... it's a bad cycle. What can I do to stop the chocolate cravings??? Help!!!
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    This group has defintely motivated me. I'm have goals set and i look at it like everyday counts.

1. Work out twice the days that i'm off work and the days that i work i get in 45-60 mins. walks.
    2. I was so against working out on the weekends but now that doesn't matter, I'm working out regardless the day of the week.
    3. I pre cook and plate my meals days in advance. And this helps me stick to my guide
    4. little carbs (wheat) and less sugar as possible (which im not a sweets person anyway but you know how that goes your body say yes as soon as you're trying to makes changes)
    5. Give it my all
    6. And stay within my calorie goal