DAY 2 CHECK IN!!!

Options
Hello Ladies i hope you all are having an amazing day! When you all are finished with you squats share what your having for dinner and that you did you 20 squats!!!

I'm having garlic & herb flounder, wild rice and spinach & i've done my 20 squats! It HURT! i was really trying to sit down in them lol

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did my 20 squats
    supper is going to be pork chops I just don't know what to do with them yet
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Will be doing my squats at the end of the work day: 5pm.

For lunch I've been doing a lot of sandwiches. PB&J or tuna, mostly. Easy on the budget! Today I was not in the mood for sandwiches, so picked up some blackened chicken breast, grilled asparagus with blue cheese crumbles, and threw together a salad from their salad bar. All items easy enough to weigh/log with a decent level of accuracy.

Dinner is probably taquitos and baked broccoli. My Tue/Thur is a bit insane. Leave work at 5pm, run errands and/or grocery shop. Then pick up eldest after his last class finishes at 6:40, then off to the high school to pick up middle child from band practice at 7:15. If I'm lucky, we're home by 7:45 so dinners must be fast and easy.
  • StaciMarie1974
    Options
    I've been baking a lot of veggies lately. Broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini all come out well. Toss w/ a little olive oil and parmesan cheese and any seasonings you like. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
    I did my 20 squats
    supper is going to be pork chops I just don't know what to do with them yet
  • Angee_B
    Angee_B Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 2...Did 2 sets of 20...basic nd plié squats...prob gonna have jerk chicken...garbanzo beans...veggies for dinner...
  • LauraDerp
    LauraDerp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    20 squats done. I'm really surprised how much my legs hurt from yesterdays 15! Looking forward to that burn though.

For dinner I'm probably going to either have a skinless chicken breast with some corn and salad or maybe a lettuce wrapped burger with salad, depending on what my boyfriend wants to do.
  • bubblesl40
    bubblesl40 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    20 squats done. 10 basic and 10 Plie.
    Dinner will be large salad with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and Ms. Dash and chicken.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Did my 20 squats after my morning walk. Sounds like everyone is having great dinners tonight...I'll be having homemade lentil soupwith cucumber and tomato salad
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did my 20 squats while I was waiting for my bosses sloooooooooow internet to load!!! I guess I can feel blessed for slow load time?

Anywho- for dinner I'm having balsamic chicken and tomatoes, with asparagus, and water!
  • StaciMarie1974
    Options
    Watched part of the 10 squat video. Tried a few. Plies are not bad for me - maybe better than basic? Do have some range of motion issues sometimes in my knees, have to be really warmed up.

Did 20x the triple dip. OH MY. Do not save this one for day 30! 20 was killer.
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Aw man! squats are really hard on the knees! you don't have to do the squats in the videos those were just suggestions! you can simply do a basic squat or maybe a wall squat would be a good choice!
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    Here's a video on hopping squats! these are my favorite! i love jumping lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qpj28emIY0
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh man were those 20 squats killer. My legs are so sore from all of yesterday's activities but I pushed on. For dinner I'm going to have chicken (not sure how I want to cook it yet... Need some yummy healthy chicken recipes) and then a sweet potato and some asparagus .
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi. I did 10 this morning, and 10 this evening after work. Dinner will be (i eat a ketogenic diet so don't freak out...lol)...85/15 grassfed burger patty cooked in coconut oil, 2oz sautéed white mushrooms, creamed with 2oz full fat cream cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs with sour cream. Still debating on dessert. either mascarpone with coco and a little stevia or SF jello with HWC. either way i'll be happy :)
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just did my 20! Cant imagine what it will be like when we get up to 50 or more lol. I think i'll have to space them out during the day lol
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Did my 20 squats. For dinner I had taco salad.
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    I'm so proud of you guys!!!! Amazing work!! As the number of squats increase it my be a good idea to break them up. some in the morning and some at night! Such yummy healthy dinners i'm also seeing! Remember weight loss begins in the kitchen! if your working you *kitten* off and not properly fueling you body you wont get the results you want!

*Side note for skinless chicken breast i always slice them in half, pound them thin (for tenderness) add some adobo seasoning along with ms.dash salt free garlic and herb seasoning, with a bit of parsley on top! Pop them in the oven for 25 minutes on 405 perfect chicken every time!
  • cocobutterrr
    Options
    @polo i've always been curious about the ketogenic diet!!!! would you mind posting a discussion in the group about it? i've read some things but was always to scared to try because of all the fat l would need to eat lol
  • smmiranda
    smmiranda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    DID MY SQUATS EARLY THIS MORNING PLUS A GREAT HIKE>
    Dinner I am still on the ten day challenge so my shake vitamins blueberries
  • StaciMarie1974
    Options
    I like that I can feel its 'working'. I don't go as low as my 12 year old daughter. (She is a show off and likes to tease me.) SO I figure doing something a little more challenging than basic will help make up for it.
    Aw man! squats are really hard on the knees! you don't have to do the squats in the videos those were just suggestions! you can simply do a basic squat or maybe a wall squat would be a good choice!
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Hi. I got my 20 squats in:smile:
    Dinner was actually half of my lunch, yum vegetarian paella!!

Cyn