Food

Options
Does anyone feel like sometimes all you are doing is eating? On my training days I eat WAY more than on non-training days and it felt like every 90 minutes I was having to eat to keep my calories up. I felt super stuffed all day... until I got in the car with the kids. I saved a LaraBar for after the gym because I couldn't fathom eating anything at that time. So tell me RIGHT AS the kids start eating Gold Fish I am magically hungry... like salivating REALLY BAD! I dug that sucker out of my bag and inhaled it before my brain could register stealing one of Liam’s fishes… UGH!

Replies

• shannonvk72
    shannonvk72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally get it MJ - I feel like I am NEVER hungry (of course until Diner Driveins and Dives comes on) I try to eat as early as I can (I have a 400 calorie smoothie), then again about 2.5-3 hours later with a 200-300 calorie snack. 2-3 hours after that and is about 200-300 calories and then it's dinner. Yesterday I was 800 or so calories under, but I am not too worried. I'm certainly not starving myself...
  • usnsailorny
    Options
    there needs to be more hours in a day to eat. If i eat anymore more i might puke
  • mmcrath
    Options
    Like, Shannon. I don't think I'm eating enough. I'm not worried about it because I'm not hungry. :smile:
  • Pecantan1
    Pecantan1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same after returning from the YMCA Deep Water Aerobics. It's late and I'm hungry. I was actually sweating in the pool! Trying to decide what paleo food I can eat and all I have is chicken cubes for my salad tomorrow. I don't want any fruit to keep me up from the sugar. Wish I had cashews or pumpkin seeds. I'm 900 calories under tonight and don't think I'm eating enough.