Anime Character and Current Fitness Level

Options
CrusherKun
CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
Ok peeps, I wanted to try something a little different.

We have all likely gave our input on which Anime Characters inspire us....which is great...but what I want to know is...

Right now, at your current Power Level (tee hee) - what Character(s) match up with you the best. YOU MUST QUANTIFY your answers!! Ill go first!

Today is my leg day, and for years I have always had strong legs...even pre health/fitness desires my legs were insanely muscular as a result of lugging around this massive frame of mine. Even back when I was in high school and in martial arts, I would use only my legs during sparring matches and kept my arms/hands down at my side and rarely for defensive purposes (much to the dismay of my instructors). As a result, my arms were never my strong suit and I cant do big curls or pushups with much success (although they are getting stronger).

So which Character best fits me??? Well no brainer here - SANJI from One Piece - And seeing as how I LOVE to cook and letting nothing go to waste, I think this is me to a tee (plus im a sucker for pretty ladies:)

CK

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    AWWW I LOVE SANJI :)

Honestly when it comes to power, I'm probably more of a Usopp if you want to stick with One Piece :) lol I'm definitely not strong nor do I have anything to contribute to a group.. if I happen to strengthen up I hope to be like a Zoro :)
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Honestly when it comes to power, I'm probably more of a Usopp if you want to stick with One Piece :) lol I'm definitely not strong nor do I have anything to contribute to a group.. if I happen to strengthen up I hope to be like a Zoro :)

Don't have to stick to one piece....with that said - Who is your closest Anime Character Fit?
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Don't have to stick to one piece....with that said - Who is your closest Anime Character Fit?

the problem is, I don't know!!! lol