Day 13

Options
9/9 I had a really good day overall! I was under my calorie goal and really took logging food seriously today. I got my 2 mile run in but it was so HOT!!!! I learned my lesson about trying to run in the afternoon. And I just weighed myself this morning and I am finally down 1 LB!!!! I know that's not a lot but I am proud and that's just what I needed to keep going. Hope everyone has a great day and welcome our 2 new members to the group: Zoe and Emmie! :bigsmile:

Replies

• bridetobeMEC
    bridetobeMEC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!! 9/9 went great for me as well! I logged food really well and I did my strength/endurance training workout while upping all of my weights (except my bicep curls - I have such a hard time upping those). Tomorrow morning is my weigh day so hopefully it goes well!

Welcome to our awesome group!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job!! 9/9 went great for me as well! I logged food really well and I did my strength/endurance training workout while upping all of my weights (except my bicep curls - I have such a hard time upping those). Tomorrow morning is my weigh day so hopefully it goes well!

Way to go! I feel you on those bicep curls :wink:
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    9/9 Started off great. Had a 50 min walk with my friend at 7:30 in the morning felt so full of energy I continued to complete Day 12 of 30 day shred. Have been icing my arm and not 100 % but much better. Picked most of my tomatoes and onions and cucumbers out of my garden because of the forcast... rain then down in the 30's by Friday. Logged my food for the day and was just barely under my calorie count. Then stayed up later than normal watching Frontline and two deeply disturbing documentaries one on Ebola and the other 'Hunting Boko Haran" I don't usually watch tv and when I do I normally watch comedy. Then I managed to eat a huge bowl of Rice and beans and another protein bar. Paying for it today9/10 with a stomach ache and head ache.
  • Astraea05
    Options

Great Day!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    9/9 I had a really good day overall! I was under my calorie goal and really took logging food seriously today. I got my 2 mile run in but it was so HOT!!!! I learned my lesson about trying to run in the afternoon. And I just weighed myself this morning and I am finally down 1 LB!!!! I know that's not a lot but I am proud and that's just what I needed to keep going. Hope everyone has a great day and welcome our 2 new members to the group: Zoe and Emmie! :bigsmile:
    Always enjoy reading your posts! Awesome job on the loss! Thanks for creating this group Kelsey! Welcome Zoe and Emmiel you are going to love this awesome group!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/9 went great got my 30 day shred dvd week 3 done. stayed under my calorie goal. still don't see the scale dropping like i was hoping sigh.. but trying not to let it discourage me :ohwell:
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    9/9 I haven't worked out at all this week! I've been working and studying but hopefully that will change this weekend! I've been keeping my phone in my pocket whenever I walk around at work to track my steps. If I forget my phone and don't count the steps that I walked, did I even really walk at all!?!?!? But my eating has been on point. I ****ing hate salad and I've been eating two a day. Hurray!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    9/9 went great got my 30 day shred dvd week 3 done. stayed under my calorie goal. still don't see the scale dropping like i was hoping sigh.. but trying not to let it discourage me :ohwell:
    Great accomplishment on completing week 3! Keep up the good work!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    9/9 I haven't worked out at all this week! I've been working and studying but hopefully that will change this weekend! I've been keeping my phone in my pocket whenever I walk around at work to track my steps. If I forget my phone and don't count the steps that I walked, did I even really walk at all!?!?!? But my eating has been on point. I ****ing hate salad and I've been eating two a day. Hurray!
    lol that cracked me up about the salad! Great job for staying on track. Hope you can find something to eat that you like that fits into your calorie and nutritional goals. love the dedication!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Danced and danced while watching footloose and step up 1&2. Good day. I just need to find time for my mileage challenge,phew. Just not enough hours these days.
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I ran home through a crazy rain storm. Fortunately I was on my way home from the gym and still in my runners. I'm surprised with how fast and far I ran without stopping. Maybe I'll feel it tomorrow.
    I had a tough time sticking to my diet today. We had a baby shower for one of my coworkers. It was a really nice but there were pastries and cupcakes... I took a few to nibble on. I didn't want to seem rude by not eating and I just started this job so I'm not ready to share I'm on a diet. I thought I could make it up at dinner but after the run in the cold rain all I wanted was noodle soup. I hope I can make up for it tomorrow.
  • Emmie112
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

I weigh myself daily but my weight can flux 2-5 pounds overnight depending on what I ate for dinner. Don't let the scale get to you.
  • Emmie112
    Options
    But my eating has been on point. I ****ing hate salad and I've been eating two a day. Hurray!

Great job! I feel the same. It's boring but I just eat it because it's easy to log/calorie count. And I tell myself the 2 salads a day is only temporary until I reach my goal...
  • mcleoda5
    mcleoda5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    9/9 Started off great. Had a 50 min walk with my friend at 7:30 in the morning felt so full of energy I continued to complete Day 12 of 30 day shred. Have been icing my arm and not 100 % but much better. Picked most of my tomatoes and onions and cucumbers out of my garden because of the forcast... rain then down in the 30's by Friday. Logged my food for the day and was just barely under my calorie count. Then stayed up later than normal watching Frontline and two deeply disturbing documentaries one on Ebola and the other 'Hunting Boko Haran" I don't usually watch tv and when I do I normally watch comedy. Then I managed to eat a huge bowl of Rice and beans and another protein bar. Paying for it today9/10 with a stomach ache and head ache.

That's great! I am on day 12 of the 30 day shred too. I'm having a hard time staying motivated and keeping with it but I've stuck with it this long. How is it going for you?