Options

Replies

• sjack44
    sjack44 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Brissie here, 25 kilos to lose.
  • Miss__Erin
    Options
    Sydney here. Just joined MFP. Feel free to add me :-)

Looking for people in West sydney, parra area who are interested in walking/strength training/calisthenics :-) movie out that way in a couple of weeks :-)
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    27 mum of 2 from NSW back on the wagon after creeping back up to my highest non pregnant weight again. 32 kilos to lose, most of my old mfp's are not logging anymore so looking for some new ones :)
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends, I have been on here awhile and alot of my friends were inactive. I am an Aussie mum from melbourne, 41 years and looking for friends with similar goals. I have less than 10kgs to lose to get to goal.
  • streetlifeaus
    streetlifeaus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. 36 from Tassie. Trying to stay healthy and loose a bit of weight. looking for new friends to get support and share idea's and healthy tips. Feel free to add me.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Adding something in here if anyone is from Adelaide, Sth Aus hook me up, i'm looking for walking buddies or maybe a gym buddy in the Nth East suburbs which is where i'm located :)
  • Skinny_Carly
    Options
    Hiya,

QLD for me. 23kg to lose.

Feel free to add me :)

Xx
  • hangaten
    hangaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Melbourne here looking for more friends for motivation and ideas feel free to add.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Another Melbournite - would love some local friends so sure add me too!
  • gabzta81
    Options
    Yet another Melbournite here! Trying to lose 20kgs so any motivation would be fantastic! :)
  • hungrycaterpillar0710
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, would love some fellow Aussie friends
  • fluffyasacat
    fluffyasacat Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Melbournite here too :) 35kgs or thereabouts to lose... slowly but surely.

oimg?id=1BTP8KsoczLLoRHnVARSfnfIt24yjwLWnFzCu0U8CWMo&oid=1560554827&zx=9y42uzz87omj
  • GeorgieS1983
    Options
    Adding something in here if anyone is from Adelaide, Sth Aus hook me up, i'm looking for walking buddies or maybe a gym buddy in the Nth East suburbs which is where i'm located :)

Hey, I'm from adelaide and I can recommend a great walking group. Go to www.meetup.com and find the Adelaide Walkers and Joggers Group. There are walks on all over adelaide every single weekend and also some during the week. They have over 1,000 members. There are lots of other great social groups too.
  • GeorgieS1983
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I'm from Adelaide. 31 years old and looking to lose about 30kg. First time using MFP and loving it. Making sure I take the time to log every day and stay focused. I'm glad I found the aussie group :-)
    Only started tracking on the 2nd, so finally finding my way around all the tools and forums etc.
    I am organising a big Chairty Gala Ball for around 300 people on the 10th of October, so really hoping to get some kgs shed to buy a new dress as a bonus.
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a Melbourne girl. I follow a low carb diet and my diary is open. Have lost 14kg and looking to lose another 5. Please feel free to add me :)
  • xKR1PTONITEx
    Options
    Hey everybody, Im Glen from sydney. Will be nice to friend a few aussies in here as it seems they are few and far between.
  • DeeJay2018
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some Aussie friends too! 25 year old Melbournian looking to drop about 30kg! Would love to have any new motivators for the tough journey
  • KiraKray
    KiraKray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Adelaide Chick here :) Looking for new motivators
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    NSW. Feel free to add. :)
  • MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looks like the Melbournites win hands down ... yup I'm here!