Sound off you measured and took pictures

Options
No need to show pictures or post measurements, but sound off that you did :)

I did!

Anyone have any thoughts on if we should all wait and start tomorrow so we all end on the same day?

Replies

• atanasale
    Options
    lets start today I'm going to do mine tonight before bed. I don't think one day difference will change anything as long as we all finish on the same day
  • lallypip
    Options
    Hi there fellow muffin toppers,

What a great idea! I'll take some photos and measurements today, I look forward to seeing any difference in a month's time. Hopefully by then I'll be closer to having the only muffin top I see be the one when I look down on the occasional wholewheat mini apple cinnamon muffin :smile:
  • gingerpeachy6
    gingerpeachy6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Atanasale yes one day wont make a difference and yes start if you are pumped to :) Woot!

lallypip welcome and yes we will all see a difference. October will be here with or without us working out so why not is what I am saying right?

All you guys are awesome for joining. I want a positive group and we are all here to help each other no matter what :)

Let's do this!
  • Amelia0471
    Options
    I work out in the mornings, but I plan on starting this first thing tomorrow! :) I cant wait to hopefully get some results by the time the month is over :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I will measure and take pics tomorrow morning!! :drinker:
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Took my measurements will take pics Tomorrow
  • crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    GONNA do tomorrow morning when i get off work
    I will load pics tho just so they dont accidently get deleted
    :)
  • Jennyann888
    Options
    Measurements done - horrifying but done - photos to follow. Exercises done for today, love the Russian twist, I do it using my kettle bell.
  • dollforlife
    dollforlife Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am taking my measurements and pictures this morning. I'll probably do this workout in the evenings after my regular work out at the gym. Ready to see some real results!
  • dbrownie68
    Options
    Pics and measurements taken. Let's do this!
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi all, l just saw this group not too long ago and if it's not too late, l will love to join but starting my workouts from today, Thursday.

I have gone through all the videos and, though l am currently working on Jillian Michaels 6 weeks, 6 packs, l will also love to add this to it so as to get rid of my 'muffin top'.
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Did my exercises this morning and measurements.
    Love the work out... do-able and not too daunting.
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    Hi all, l just saw this group not too long ago and if it's not too late, l will love to join but starting my workouts from today, Thursday.

I have gone through all the videos and, though l am currently working on Jillian Michaels 6 weeks, 6 packs, l will also love to add this to it so as to get rid of my 'muffin top'.

Absolutely add that in :) and check in here and we will all keep you motivated and going :)

That is the point to a group like this and the reason for it. People who do things together tend to still with it, see results and have loads of fun. I need motivation to do this too. My abs hurt today, but I will do this again as I have you all to see me thru :smile:
  • Walking2Lose
    Walking2Lose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Took my measurements this morning and took pics :)
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    Took my measurements this morning and took pics :)

:drinker: