Official Day 4 Check in!!!!

Options
Today's squats were intense! I really felt them today!!! Tomorrow is gonna be killer but we gotta keep pushing! Comment below that you've completed your 30 squats and you favorite vegetable! Mine has to be spinach! i put it in everything lol Hope everyone's day went well!

Replies

• jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I did mine at 4. I had to do 20, take a 30 second break and then do the other ten. Today was the first day my thighs really felt it. My current veggie love is corn. The student association did their annual corn roast which started a corn craze. Right now the local sweet corn is in season, super tasty and ridiculously cheap, so it will be my go to veggie the next few days.
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking to this!

I haven't been on my computer since you started this challenge but I have done my squats everyday, got my 30 in today. I won't be on here again for a few days, hubby and I are going away for our anniversary and since you can't get on here on the mobile I will wish you all luck know.

Thanks again for doing this, I need work in my leg butt area. lol

Oh yeah, favorite veggie is probably brussel sprouts.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did my squats today as a combination of power squats, squat pulses, and power jacks. My favorite veggie? That is a tough question.... currently my favorite vegetable is pumpkin (tis the season) although technically it is a fruit. But I am using it in everything right now. Peanut butter and pumpkin dip for apples, pumpkin pie morning smoothies, pumpkin and peppers pasta sauce... you name it and I'm sneaking it in somewhere. Have a great day!
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 in yesterday. Didn't get a chance to log them in till now.
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I did my squats today as a combination of power squats, squat pulses, and power jacks. My favorite veggie? That is a tough question.... currently my favorite vegetable is pumpkin (tis the season) although technically it is a fruit. But I am using it in everything right now. Peanut butter and pumpkin dip for apples, pumpkin pie morning smoothies, pumpkin and peppers pasta sauce... you name it and I'm sneaking it in somewhere. Have a great day!
    Please share :) I LOVE pumpkin anything.