Need active MPF friends

Options

Replies

• canes2012
    canes2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm getting consistent with MFP and I could use some motivation and I'll return the favor!
  • Radiah07
    Radiah07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We all need a little motivation every now and then!
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Hotpinkshoelaces
    Hotpinkshoelaces Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not new to MFP, but I am new to the forums.
  • kira2918
    Options
    I am looking for some new active friends to help keep me motivated and on track. Please feel free to add me. Thanks
  • mylovelylullaby
    Options
    All of you can add me! :)
  • Naznahar2018
    Naznahar2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me..I am new but very active in MFP. always eager to give and receive support
  • ltwalters15
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I recently became active again on MFP. Looking for motivating friends to share the ups and downs of this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • ajax1432
    ajax1432 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I need more friends to help me stay in track.
  • hanniietalbot
    hanniietalbot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to have some new friends to share the journey with, please feel free to add me. I had great success with MFP losing 20 kgs / 44 lbs about 18 months ago. I haven't focused on my food and exercise for 6 months and need pulling back into line!!!
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me for motivation! I try to be nosey about peoples diaries and give them tips and welcome tips/ advice as well.
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful ladies. I am recommitting myself to my health and need so extra help. I have the fitbit and joined a gym now I am just looking to round it off with amazing people who are just a motivated in reaching and maintaining their goals.

Please feel free to add me!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • sistahsolda
    sistahsolda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • MsFascinating
    MsFascinating Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone feel free to add me. It helps when you see strong women going through the same thing you are pushing as you are. Not everyday is a good day but together we can do it.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am on every day, anyone can add me, I try to burn 1000 calories 7 days a week.
  • mzhrrs13
    mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me. I am trying to remember to log on each day even if I do not complete all of my logs for the day!!:happy: :happy:
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me.