When will you do your squats?

Options
bkcuti3
bkcuti3 Posts: 26 Member
I decided to do my squats in the morning. I've made the squat list my homepage so I won't have the excuse of forgetting when I open my laptop in the morning. How about you guys? When will you do your squats and how are you going to make sure you follow through?

Replies

• maginsky_91
    Options
    I will be doing mine before bed. I find this the best time in my schedule and I like to keep my body working while I am sleeping. I feel better the next morning.
  • BeatriceBane
    Options
    I'm a shift worker so I will be doing mine when I wake up - for the first week it will be in the afternoon. Good luck everyone! :)
  • Chereese68
    Options
    Game squat on! Squats are my mortal enemy. But not any longer! i Will begin this challenge tomorrow morning at the Beginner Level:laugh: of course. Ready, set, SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hcbrady
    hcbrady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will begin on Sunday, 9/14 as well as a beginner. I have been easing into squats as part of my physical therapy for my lower back. This challenge should help the progression of healing my back injury. Let's do this!!!
  • DAndrews78
    DAndrews78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I will do my squats after my walks in the morning! Starting on 9/14/14.
    Big part of me wants to do a intermediate but I think I will have a better luck this time as beginner. I love the video demos btw!!
    Good luck everyone!!
  • dlcoaching
    dlcoaching Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi all !

I will be doing these spread out during the day, like at meeting breaktimes, and to make me move throughout the day. (I already to exercise 30 minutes, before leaving for work and 45 min. at the YMCA at lunch time. At other times, I sit on my butt !).

I will start tomorrow Sunday and will be doing the intermediate program.

Excited and scared to do this :bigsmile:
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was debating whether or not to start with the beginner or intermediate program, and I think that I'm going to go with beginner so I can work on my technique before moving to the intermediate program. I do yoga every morning and I do strength training or cardio at night, so I'll probably either squeeze it in before one of those two workouts, or do it before or after my night workout.
  • epicea
    Options
    Hi! I've already done mine and decided to do it first thing in the morning in my pyjamas. I hope it'll get easier over the next 28 days, it was very hard (I'm really out of shape).
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am hoping to do intermediate part of the challenge. I would likely spread them out through the day to get them done. So I don't have a specific time that I will take them on. I do need be held responsible for doing each day as I tend to fall off within the first few weeks.. Hopefully you guys will stay on me to be sure I get it done.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to do my squats at my lunch break, but on my days off I will do them in the morning. :) I work afternoon/night shift and have a 2 year old so my schedule has been mainly walking at each break and climbing the stairs at lunch, then walking when I get home!