OFFICIAL DAY 5 CHECK IN!!!

Options
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!! Just two days until weigh in day! Hoping to have lost another pound this week! Today's goal was to complete 35 squats! I did 10 in the morning then 25 without stopping when i got home i had to really push myself my thighs are throbbing lol As always comment below that you completed your squats and your ultimate goal weight! I'm super tall (6"3) i ultimately want to get to 192! I have a long way to go but i know will make it!!!

Replies

• jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Started a thread but deleted it when you posted this one. Gets confusing when there are several floating around. I did mine. I did a set of 20, took a minute break and then did the other 15. I may or may not participate in weigh in on Sunday. I'm trying to do all the right things and am under calories every day but have a medical issue acting up which might cause the scale to not be an accurate reflection of my progress. If it doesn't work itself out in the next two days I may not weigh in for my own sanity.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi. I did my 35 today. Usually I split them up, this time I did them all at once because I had to fly today. I fly every monday and friday, and on those days its just easier. I say that now...haha. I'm not nearly as tall as you are, but I'm looking to get down to around 160, maybe 150. Anywhere in that area that feels right.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies :) And great job everyone! In honor of our 35 squats I did 35 weighted squats with a 35 lb plate. In regards to my goal weight I guess I don't really have an official one because it has changed a little but I think 135 would be amazing. Another goal I have would be to run a half marathon in the not too distant future....
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just got my 35 squats done in one shot. I wonder at what point that I will have to split tem up. I love squats!

I'm 5'2 so my ultimate goal weight is 120 lb.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday nil4me!
  • burlingtongrl
    Options
    Did my 35 squats and lateral arm raises at the same time...feelin it?
    My goal weight is flexible...I think I would be happy around 130-135. I'm 5'4".
  • burlingtongrl
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!! Just two days until weigh in day! Hoping to have lost another pound this week! Today's goal was to complete 35 squats! I did 10 in the morning then 25 without stopping when i got home i had to really push myself my thighs are throbbing lol As always comment below that you completed your squats and your ultimate goal weight! I'm super tall (6"3) i ultimately want to get to 192! I have a long way to go but i know will make it!!!
    [/quote

Wow, 6'3"...that is fantastic!
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello you all I did my squats and of course drunk a lot of water. I did not have the time to do an exercises before m squats because of going back and forth from school and work. However, I did do a lot of abdominal work out with my 5 pounds weights before m squats. I did 35 at once with a 10 pound sand filled kettle bell
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my ultimate goal weight is to be at least 195, but my goal before this year is out is 245. I'm currently 279.0 and I started at 316 in June.
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    heyy.. I did my 35 today.

I'm 5'3 and am more focused on losing inches than actual lbs / scale which I why I only weigh-in every 2 weeks.
    Ideally 135 sounds good and I am currently 178.

Cyn
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did my 35 yesterday, just forgot to check it in, sorry I'm a day late lol. I'm 5'3 and goal weight is around 132 lbs :)