Strange Day Yesterday

Options
djcangel
djcangel Posts: 800 Member
Good Morning All. I had my first 'cheat day' in months on 9/11 . readers digest version is; Went out of town for the day, had a meal replacement drink for breakfast. Due to circumstances, only had a small can of water packed tuna, by itself, for lunch. Got home past supper time, and ate, and ate, and ate. the end. back on track today...

Replies

• marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    That's going to happen occasionally. At least, it does to me. I have noticed that if I skip breakfast it leads to overeating later in the day. One of the things I've learned since MFP is to pay attention to feeling hungry and eat then.
    Today is a new day! Have a good one.
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My coach always tells me that nothing is perfect and we are not expected to be perfect. The main thing is to get back to it! Don't look back, but look ahead. She has to remind me of that a lot when I beat myself up!
    Hope everyone has plans for the weekend! It is really, really lovely here today. A hint of autumn??
    Going to friends at the beach tomorrow. Not a beach day, though. We will hang out, go to dinner, and relax.
    On Sunday I am going to Connecticut to meet up with my college roomie! We don't get together often enough and when we do it turns into a marathon. I can't wait!
    I've been doing great on my diet, but haven't touched the scale yet. I think I did so much damage from vacation and then my family visiting, that I don't want to deal with the numbers.
    Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!!
  • thin4me59
    Options
    Oh, DJ we are human. I have had one of those evenings tonight! I had finished eating and logging, but then got some bad news from a friend about her son and have ate and ate and ate. I don't think I can even remember what I have eaten in order to log it.:angry: Like will get back on track tomorrow! Have yourself a wonderful weekend.:heart:
  • djcangel
    djcangel Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone, talk to ya after the weekend, enjoy! :tongue: