GW: 172 (100 day challenge)
  • LiveLoveAnisha
    LiveLoveAnisha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just joined the challenge! Here's my info

SW:191.2
    Challenge GW: 160
    UGW: 145

Looking toward to lose this weight together!!!

Please add me as a friend! Motivation is the key!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post mine

Started 240lbs
    Wed 238lbs

A steady start, well done to everyone. Some impressive losses and a solid commitment from everyone to log in - very happy I joined this group :happy:
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I (re)started at 206 and weigh 199.5 this morning. My loss of 7 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot of weight. and That will not be the case in a regular basis. .. but I'm so happy to be under 200!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i gained 2 lbs this week! last week I was 162 lbs this week 164 lbs. hopefully I will lose weight next week.
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    "I (re)started at 206 and weigh 199.5 this morning. My loss of 7 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot of weight. and That will not be the case in a regular basis. .. but I'm so happy to be under 200! "

way to go!! one-derland is a great place to be :)
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Told myself that I wouldn't weigh myself until 2 weeks in. I don't want to get discouraged.
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    SW: 157.2 for Challenge

Weigh in Dates:
    Start of Month (9/03): 157.2
    9/10: 155.3

Total Weight Lost: 1.9 lbs
  • Aug312014
    Aug312014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3....down 3 lb.s so far. Nice steady 1.5 lb per week. I plan to keep going till I reach my goal. Best wishes for good week ahead, everyone!
  • greeshu_89
    greeshu_89 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I dont remember if i posted my starting weight. I have lost nearly 2.5 pounds this week.. cw - 186.30 lbs.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on the 1/9 and judging by someone else post this group started on the 3rd? So I'm using my starting weight from the 1st as my starting weight for the group and I'll be weighing in on Monday (Sunday night for America and such). This group finishes on the 12th of December, right? Sorry, I only just found the group even though I said I was in on the thread. >_<

SW: 175.5 (1/9)
    CW: 172.8 lb (15/9)
    GW: 160 lb by the end of this challenge
  • Ardoise01
    Options
    Yay, 6.8 lbs down....
    Sw 167
    Cw 160.2

Haven't set a goal weight yet...will see how it goes
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my weigh ins are on fridays but this week I am doing Thursday so on thursday I will give you guys my weigh in weight! :)
  • hcalder3833
    Options
    Down 1.6 lbs.
    Goal: lose 13 more lbs.

The great thing about this is that my weight has stayed the same for ages, despite exercising and logging my calories for 6 weeks or so. However, I recently started eating more food so I could get up to my daily goal, and now the weight is starting to come off. Yay!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Down 3lbs this week - Yay :)
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    I actually gained 1lbs back. But I'm going back thru and doings some re-evaluating. so that puts me back at

SW:193lbs.
    CW:194lbs
    GW:170lbs

And the month is half way over. I should have a least dropped about 2-3lbs this month alone.
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    SW: 218.9
    LW: 217.6
    CW: 216.1
    GW: 199.9

Yay!! Another 1.5 lbs down
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone!

i've not budged either way this week. doing well with my exercise, will have to try harder with my eating and see if i can make the scale move lower for next week.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    .50 lb and 1/2" off my waist! Even with the Anniversary weekend:happy:
    2 piece bathing suit for October trip here we come!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It shows that I gained 1 pound since last week but I ate alot of sodium yesterday so I will weigh in again tomorrow and get back to you guys