Group activity

Options
vkdarling
vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
I've noticed that most posts on this group are pretty old... Are there people who are active on MFP like everyday? I'd love to meet some people who live close who use MFP. I'm 30, single mom, I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs and have just started (I've lost about 20 so far). Feel free to add me if you use the site a lot and looking for new friends!

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I am on 331 consecutive days logging into MFP. Yes, I'm on daily, some days I'm more talkative than others!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I log in to the site every day... I just need to start logging my food again every day!
  • geekgamergirl
    Options
    331 days is amazing! I was up to over three months, and I missed when I got sick or something. Was so heart broken! It's like a badge of honor that you keep trying, through the good and bad.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I log in to the site every day... I just need to start logging my food again every day!

That would be me.

It's good to see some folks on. BTW have you seen the pics of foods under "Recipes"? Awesome!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I am on here usually. I've been slacking on the weekends because of home improvements but I should get better now. Hi!
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i just hit my 600th consecutive day... Anyone looking for friends on here feel free to add me. i am so close to reaching 100 lbs lost but i keep going up and down the same 4 lbs... lol someday i will cross it!
  • arms720
    Options
    I just send friend requests to most of you! Hopefully you are still active. I am a mom to 3 and live on the northwest side. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. Looking forward to chatting with you guys on the best ways to do this!!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    you can do it arms!