Visiting SideSteel: Oh my god..look at that...Boom...BOOM!

Options
2»

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Squeee! (It's the sounds of internal happiness splodin).
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ed! I really enjoyed reading about your visit! Sarauk2sf + SideSteel = BFF :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :love:

I may be new to lifting, and have some guts, but no BOOM BOOM from this girl :embarassed:

So glad y'all had fun. (BTW Sara, you have a sexy voice :blushing: ) :drinker:

In that pull through video she does, but in the morning you'd swear James Earl Jones possessed her.

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I read this whilst eating my morning ice cream. :wink: This was just as awesome as Patrick's! If you hadn't said it, I would've thought it was Patrick making those grunting noises. So what you were trying to say is that you wonder if Americans are fatter than Europeans because we eat with our hands?! Is that what you were trying to say? :tongue: Love love love this!
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Awesome read (and pics!), thanks for sharing!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I remembered this gif and had to post it. Love you, Sara!

H802hF1.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I remembered this gif and had to post it. Love you, Sara!

H802hF1.gif

lol :flowerforyou:
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    glad you had a great time here in the Mid-west. I live in Wisconsin about an hour drive to Minnesota where Patrick is.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    glad you had a great time here in the Mid-west. I live in Wisconsin about an hour drive to Minnesota where Patrick is.

If you ever want training sessions, you should check him out - I know he is a friend of mine and people may think I am saying this because he is, but I was paying attention to when he was training his clients, and he is great and if I was looking for a PT (and lived near), I would use him in a heartbeat. He also helped me on a couple of my lifts also. [Just don't tell him I told you :tongue: ]
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this post. I've read SS's post about your visit a couple of weeks ago too. Loved it just as much. You both continue to inspire me. It is so refreshing to read your "No BS" feed backs and advice. Thank you.