OFFICIAL CHECK IN DAY 6!!!!!

Options
Wow! We made it a week! I'm so proud of us! Tomorrow is rest day and also weigh in day i'm so excited!! i hope everyone enjoy's their Saturday!!! Comment below What you had for breakfast and that you finished your squats!! I had a turkey bacon omelette that was sooo yummy lol It was nice to eat something besides oatmeal and ive finish my 40 squats and it felt great!!

Replies

• langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    40 squats done and I did them consequtively without stopping for more than 5 seconds. BRUTAL today... definitely by the 15th one I could start to feel it, but they are getting easier. woo for rest day tomorrow.... and then it starts with 45 on Monday? yikes.

I caught up on a lot of sleep, which felt great, so by the time I woke up it was nearing lunch time =X so I had a ham sandwich with grapes and carrots
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Got mine in!!! I woke up later than usual so I had a protein drink and some fruit. Then had toast with eggs and cheese for lunch. I've got a decent allowance of 700 calories for dinner and another snack. :noway:

Enjoy your weekend !!! :smile: :happy:
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I did my 40 first thing this morning. I did two sets of 20 with a minute and a half break inbetween. I don't usually do breakfast, I do more of a brunch. I am an awful person early in the morning so I like to sleep past normal breakfast hours. Part of my brunch was good-I had half of a pear and half of an apple. I also had mac and cheese...don't kill me, lol. I usually am not hard on myself for eating one processed/junk food a day. So today I ate my garbage food early and will be having a dinner of corn on the cob and a wrap with lettuce, spinach, tomato, avocado, red onion and chicken.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I did 2 sets of 20 squats along with lateralbarm raises. Be breakfast I had frosted mini wheats with unsweetened almond milk and a cup of black tea.
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did mine in two groups of 20 squats! My thighs were BURNING!! Also did a whole workout included calf raises, burpees, lots of arm work and biking. Ugh...
    For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with chorizo and salsa! Delicious.
  • MyJourney2New
    MyJourney2New Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in everyday because I can't access the group from my cellphone which I use to do most of my logging. I got a late start but I did extra squats to catch up with everyone. I am glad to say I have completed the required squats for each day to total 165 squats this week! I also already logged my weight since I'm not sure if I will have a chance to get on the computer tomorrow...down 1.9 pounds! I'm looking forward to next week!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgotten. Saturday is errands day and I've had a paper to work on. Its now done - will re-read in the morning before turning it in. (Having a break between finishing and proofing is important, I think!)

Today has been Hubby & I comparing our steps and calories burned throughout the day. He tells me his calories burned, and I yell at him (all in good fun) because guys have the perk of burning more. Now I'm getting off the computer and going to get my squats in. Will report back!

Breakfast on Saturday: Hubby and I go to Waffle House. I have raisin toast, a scrambled egg, grits and a couple slices of bacon.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just completed my 40 squats with a 35 lb weight. I think I'm going to have to pitch the weight on Monday, I could feel my form slipping. It was a busy day today, helped friends stack wood, raked wood chips and yard debris, baked pumpkin muffins, made coconut curried butternut squash soup, and played with the kids. I'm a little pooped so I'm not sure if I'm going to get my other work out in... but I think I'm going to count the yard work as my cardio ;) The hubs made scrambled eggs with green peppers and curry with a strip of bacon num num!
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You should totally count your yard work as cardio lol! That's hard work! & pumpkin muffins sound amazing!!!!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    25 x triple dips
    +
    15 x basic

Wanted to do all 40 as triples but it just wasn't going to happen!

Then 1.35 miles on the treadmill, including 3 minutes (non-consecutive) running at 6.0 mph and stretching after. Now ready for the shower!!

I don't take a total rest day. I have goals to hit each day, and that is what keeps me moving forward. I am reasonable and understand every day is different. Tomorrow I work noon-8 or so (Dominos, delivery driver). I get in some activity in the morning - either 15-20 minutes on the treadmill or taking the dog for a walk. And I make sure to hit my 2000 calorie TDEE. Which I'll do without so much cardio tomorrow because I'm on my feet a good bit for Dominos. Weekdays I need more cardio because I have a desk job.

I know 'rest day' has different meaning for each of us, so I'm not knocking those of you who do it. I'm not terribly active in my workouts, based on what I can do and am willing to do. So I don't really have a major level of exertion that needs a 'rest'.
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello you all, I did 4 sets of sqauts 10 each. Before I did them, I did a 20 minutes cardio resistance workout. My first sets of squats I did jump squats, 2nd set I did front squats using a kettle bell, 3rd set I did 10 squats while air punching, and 4th set I did 10 bar squats.

Also for breakfast I ate a meal bar... I was on the go this morning :wink:
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did my 40 all in a row, but its definitely starting to get much harder now lol. Breakfast was coffee and passion fruit yogurt.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late, but I did do my 40 yesterday. 2 sets of 20 in the morning after I got up...then i got busy...lol. I had bullet proof coffee x 2 for breakfast. kept me going from 630 am to 330 pm. woot.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:

I did my 40 squats all in one shot. And as for breakfast same thing as every day 2 cups of coffee. I'm not usually hungry when I wake up.
  • smmiranda
    smmiranda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I usually check in on my phone I did all bright and early yesterday!!! Lets see what my weight loss is:)