Roll Call and Introductions (September!)

Options
13Strong
13Strong Posts: 502 Member
Name or Nickname:

Favorite Fall foods or Drinks:

Have any fall activates?

What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year?

Replies

• GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Helen

Hot chocolate.

I'm going to reach goal and wear a fabulous dress for new years eve. Not hide behind my clothes (that will be a first).
  • mamamageno
    Options
    My name is Chrissy

my favorite fall food is homemade chili (my own recipe)

I can't think of any fall activites, but I love this time of year when all the holidays are coming, families come together, and all the decorations go up. I love that kind of stuff.

This year I'm looking forward to taking pictures with my family over the holidays without feeling gross and embarrassed in every picture. Part of that is just building my self-esteem and not just losing the weight.
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello...my name is Lisa.

Fall activities...getting ready for my son's 8th birthday in October and Halloween. WooHoo! My daughter is going to be have strabismus surgery this month.

I'm looking forward to showing my colleagues, family, friends, and patients that I do practice what I preach and I plan on losing enough weight to be at 199 before the end of 2014.
  • hArL3yxQu1nN
    Options
    My name is Hillary :)

Pumpkin chai lattes are absolutely delicious.. but my aunts squash & carrot casserole takes the cake.

Today I started school in my nursing program. I will probably be very busy but my goal is to exercise each and every day.

I'm looking forward to losing another 15lbs by Christmas time (that is my goal!)
  • wvukp
    wvukp Posts: 22
    Options
    Paige

I love homemade soups and chills in the fall

I look forward to taking my pup on longer walks in the fall since it is so hot in Vegas in the summer we only get short walks in when the sun's down.

I look forward to going home for the holidays and taking lots of pictures with my nieces and nephew (without having to worry as much about how I hold my body in each photo).
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Kim.

My favorite fall drink is a hot raspberry mocha latte from starbucks. I love fall because it's perfect weather for running! I love watching the leaves change. I also love going to football games with my boyfriend and watching it on tv. I love fall colors and the mums... I actually have a bunch coming up and getting ready to flower.

My grandson started school today (preschool)... he's getting so big!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Jia

Since it is raining now..i crave soups.

Every weekend brings a new festival which means get togethers and feasts. So its basically a challenge to workout and to eat right.

This year i want to leave the 70s. I have been stuck here for quite sometime. I want to have a healthy and strong body. I want to learn to be consistent which is my biggest fallout.
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    Options
    Name: Rachel

Favorite Fall foods or Drinks: Hot Chocolate! :)

Have any fall activates? Youmacon! It's an anime convention in my hometown. Not so much active, just a really cool thing to do.

What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year? I'm running my first 5k in October!

I'm back to work today after surgery, feeling really great. Gonna start running next week, back to kayaking the week after, then after that I can get back to boxing! :)
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sweetpea - I'm new to this group :smile:

Favorite food falls: it depends sometimes it's chocolate (cakes cookies etc) and sometimes it's chips.

Fall activités: I start school at the end of September (going back after 20 years) very excited

My goal is to lose 21 pounds by February
  • night_fire_goddess
    Options
    Hi! My name is Neeko, and my I'm new to the group.
    My favorite fall foods are homemade chili and stews.
    I don't really have any fall activities, but I'm a student, so school keeps me pretty busy.
    My goal is to lose at least 20 pounds by Christmas.
  • bookfoxx1987
    bookfoxx1987 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Name or Nickname: Amanda (aka Mander or ARG)

Favorite Fall foods or Drinks: I'm a huge fan of pumpkin bread and apple cider. I'm following a keto lifestyle though (as best I can) as I'll have to try and find some low carb subs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have any fall activates? I like in New England and love to walk around on fall evenings, purposefully going through piles of leaves. Not to mention, I love Halloween.

What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year? At the end of this week, I'm running my first 5k. Really nervous but also excited. Who would have thought I would get this far? By the end of the year, I hope to have reached my current GW of 150 and to have some more strength in my arms.

Let me just add, I'm excited to be here and hope this group will help me stay accountable and on track. :-)
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Name: Ann, else 13Strong works.

Favorite Fall foods or Drinks: Tea, Hot Chocolate, soups, pies.

Have any fall activates? Use to. Now, not too much. Maybe attend Oktoberfest or school plays/events

What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year?
    I don't know. Getting the house fixed up and figuring out. more wedding plans for next year probably.
  • turtle8111
    turtle8111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name: Heather

Favorite Fall Foods or Drinks: Carmel Apple Cider, Soup, and Candy Corn (its my weakness!)

Fall Activities: None, I'm a boring home body that sleeps waaaaay too much!

What am I looking to accomplish this year? SOME weight loss! I have been doing this way too long with NOOO results! Frustrating!
  • journey_4_ashley
    journey_4_ashley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Name: Ashley

Favorite Fall Food: soups and anything pumpkin

Fall Activities: Clemson football, driving in the mountains during peak weekend, and pumpkin patch

What I'm looking forward to this year? I'm going to try to run a Thanksgiving Day 5k-10k :)
  • clayswife13
    clayswife13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Name or Nickname: D or Clayswife

Favorite Fall foods or Drinks: Spice cake (don't really know why but when the wheather starts turning cold I want spice cake)

Have any fall activates? Love all of the festivals that go on this time of year around where I live. Seems to be something every weekend :)

What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year? I am starting today (Day 1) there are 14 and a half weeks left in this year so my goal is to lose 14.5 pounds this year. A pound a week.

:flowerforyou: D
  • Neetstar
    Neetstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new here!

Can a nice member / (s) ? add me as a friend :D

Looking for friends. I have been on my fitness pal faithfully for a while now. Lost 6kg so far, 5 to go!!!

I love this practical group accountability plan!

It's actually Summer or getting into summer where I am in Australia. My favourite food for the heat is pineapple :)

Hope you are having a good day! If you need more accountability, add me to your home page feed :D

Neetstar