Check In:
Water
Food
Exercise

And how's the weekend going?

Replies

• kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Wow... where is everyone?? I'm in michigan this weekend. My BF had his hall of fame induction for his high school team.
    Food has been bad this weekend. Breakfast: doughnut and iced coffee, lunch: chili, dinner: Reuben

Exercise: went for a walk, I'm somewhere around 6,000 steps

Tomorrow were heading home.
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    quiet day today. I made homemade tomato soup today, very tasty. I had it with a grilled cheese sandwich.
    done well for my calorie intake today. still drinking my water.
    exercised 2x30 mins on my cross country ski machine.
    hope you all had a great day and are staying on track to meet your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    I was off work this weekend to look at wedding venues for next year... Pretty sure I've been equal to a zombie.

Exercise was non existent, though we did do a lot of walking.
    Water was good yesterday, but today I'm trying to sleep as much as possible, so I'll drink tonight
    Food has been ok, but my stomach is confused on when to sleep and when to be hungry lol.

I work again monday night shift, so more mediocre days to come. Sorry guys!!!

Also, if your friends with others in this group drop them a line. We are missing quite a number!
  • wvukp
    wvukp Posts: 22
    Sorry I've been MIA - trying to balance being back at work, a social life, and not letting my gym time slip has taken up all of my time. I'm so exhausted that when I decided to nap Friday at 5 pm I ended up sleeping all night. Although I wish I'd stayed more active in this accountability group I am proud that I've continued to focus on logging my food every day and getting to the gym!

My water was good friday, down yesterday and hoping to get a lot more of it drank today.
    I plan on eating a lot of fruits and veggies today to make up for a little bit of a binge last night
    Zumba at 2 today
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Ok the weekend is difficult between sat night pizza, sunday lunch and running around after 2 special needs lads and water and exercise is very poor.

Celebrate small successes, at sunday lunch pudding I only had an eighth instead of a quarter. 200 cals saved.
  • I've done pretty good this weekend. I've managed to stay under my calorie goals, and exercised yesterday. Sunday is my free day, but I still got a bit of a workout at the mall today, lol. I did great on water as well.
  • bookfoxx1987
    bookfoxx1987 Posts: 98 Member
    Hello everyone! New to the group and I figured I should try to jump in now.

Food - Was under my calories this weekend, but I did go above some of my macros. I don't feel too bad about it though because...
    Exercise - I did a 5k yesterday and got in some walking! Feels excellent to do something I wouldn't have been able to do two years ago. I meant to get in another work out in today but it's been kind of busy.
    Water - I tried to get in all my water today though I may be just under what I typically get. I'll try to add another cup of water before going to bed which is pretty soon.

See you all again soon!