Kindle unlimited: paleo books

Options
Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
I know there have been a lot of negative reviews of Kindle Unlimited, but I decided to try the one free month. Just a heads up that there are a number of Paleo and primal books, cookbooks, survival guides etc.... if you're considering trying the one free month, check those out. cheers

Replies

• debou5
    debou5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes I tried and fortunately I have an ipad so I was able to capture the screen for every recipes I liked.. Ended up with 700+ pages ^^. Too bad we cannot keep the books :/
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Yes I tried and fortunately I have an ipad so I was able to capture the screen for every recipes I liked.. Ended up with 700+ pages ^^. Too bad we cannot keep the books :/
    The kindle unlimited books? You can. As long as you keep kindle unlimited.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in super love with kindle unlimited so far and never thought to use it for paleo books, great suggestion! All of the Harry Potter books are available- I can't wait for cooler weather and nights and nights of reading with a cup of tea in front of the fire :)
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I just have Amazon Prime, and there is a lending library for that. Also, if you search "free Paleo Kindle books" you get a lot of results. Not super great, but for free? I got a lot of ideas out of there...I deleted most of the books but took down my ideas I got from there. All the way around, a great resource!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Thinking I should dump my Kobo. Always better deals and stuff through Kindle it seems.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I just have Amazon Prime, and there is a lending library for that. Also, if you search "free Paleo Kindle books" you get a lot of results. Not super great, but for free? I got a lot of ideas out of there...I deleted most of the books but took down my ideas I got from there. All the way around, a great resource!
    Good point. I have prime as well.
  • debou5
    debou5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well I did not keep it and I could only get 10 books at a time... I was happy because I had one month free trial but I would not pay for it.