Day 17

Options
9/13 This was such a fun day! There was a local festival down the street so my boyfriend and I walked to it and spent some time there looking at all of the vendors. Then we went to the gym! I did arms which is always difficult for me, and I did 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am going to try to do the elliptical more because I really miss it. I was under my calorie goal and really proud because there were lots of temptations (beer, funnel cake, pronto pups, etc) at the festival but I didn't give in :drinker:

Replies

• billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    9/13 This was such a fun day! There was a local festival down the street so my boyfriend and I walked to it and spent some time there looking at all of the vendors. Then we went to the gym! I did arms which is always difficult for me, and I did 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am going to try to do the elliptical more because I really miss it. I was under my calorie goal and really proud because there were lots of temptations (beer, funnel cake, pronto pups, etc) at the festival but I didn't give in :drinker:

Great work Kelsey!! The elliptical is now my favorite to burn calories.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for me.

Went apple picking yesterday and caved to the apple donut sundae. As if that was not bad enough I bought my son some apple donuts and dropped them off at his place. My son is a home brewer and just so happens his Octoberfest came ready. Well couldn't tell my son no LOL, so I had a few "rounds".

There is some good news tho, I came home and decided to work off my buzz by cutting my lawn. We have been getting a ton of rain so I had to cut it twice so it ended up taking me over two hours and two tank fulls of gas.

I actually didn't go over in calories to bad, considering.

Today its off to the furniture stores again :sad: :sad: :sad:

Still want to try and get to the gym for a workout today, time will tell if we can make this a reality.

:drinker: (glass full of water of course) Here is to everyone's great Sunday, finally the weather here is great!!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't know what an apple donut sundae is but I want it :love: :love: :love:

It's okay Bill, I think you made up for it by mowing the lawn and hopefully today you can hit the gym again. Try not to die a slow painful death in the furniture store!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Way to show some restraint, Kelsey!!! I avoided the fair altogether,

9/13 I wasn't very hungry for the most part. Had to add snacks at the end of the day because my calorie count was way too low. I'm still sitting on the plateau. Can't wait for Monday, and my first spinal shot. Gosh, I hope this works; I'm so tired of the pain!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Michelle I hope the shot works for you as well! And thanks for always posting for me when I neglect the group:wink:
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Down another pound. I don't post very often, but I follow everyone's posts every day. Can't believe this month is going so fast !!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Michelle I hope the shot works for you as well! And thanks for always posting for me when I neglect the group:wink:

Aww, thank you, Kelsey! You don't neglect the group; you just get busy with life and fitness. I'm glad you don't mind. :smile: I just figure I'd better post something before I forget. My little grey cells aren't always firing like they used to! :laugh:
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Down another pound. I don't post very often, but I follow everyone's posts every day. Can't believe this month is going so fast !!!!

Congratulations, Bill!! That's great!!!
  • billr9mm
    Options

Great work Bill!!
  • billr9mm
    Options
    I don't know what an apple donut sundae is but I want it :love: :love: :love:

It's okay Bill, I think you made up for it by mowing the lawn and hopefully today you can hit the gym again. Try not to die a slow painful death in the furniture store!

Yay finally got the new couch and recliners bought. Thank God thats done. The recliners we bought were made by a company called "Southern Motion". I couldn't resist just based on the name of the company. I mean, does that name just fit a recliner, or what.... I just thought that was the coolest name.

Anyways, didn't make it to the gym cause they close at 7:00 and the weather was so nice I wanted to get the pup to the dog park. Super crowded but she had a great time as did I. So cool seeing all the different breeds of dogs and varieties of muts.

I was bent on getting in some "work" today so I decided the only option was the dreaded running or jogging or walking...My workout was an hour long and it was a run / walk with an average pace of 4.5 mph. I covered 4.5 miles so I feel good. I believe I was running at least 50% (run by my definition is not very fast, but for me its all good) of the time. Especially for me cause I don't care for running.

Bring on next week!!