Decatur/Huntsville Alabama Area

Options
Looking to meet new people in the Decatur/Huntsville area who are also on the track to a healthier life style! Looking for those who wish to go do things and get active! (walks, jogs, hikes, canoeing, etc.... ) Feel free to add me!

Thanks,
Stay Happy, Healthy & Hydrated!

Replies

• emilycwright85
    emilycwright85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenna! I'm in Muscle Shoals, so pretty close to the Decatur/Huntsville area. I've been off and on of MFP for years but now I'm determined to stay on and lose some serious weight!

I ran cross country in high school and really love to run. Right now I'm probably the least active person you've ever met, lol, but that's about to change. I'd love to get back to where I could run 5ks easily and not feel like I'm about to die. That, and losing 50 lbs are my goals!
  • Jenna299
    Options
    I am probably the slowest runner lol I just started jogging... and I mean I haven't mastered a full mile yet. lol I am at 15 min walk/jog for a mile... but that's a LARGE improvement from an hour walking. Ill get there! I hope to do a 5k at some point... its on my list of YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS!.... As for MS...You are right you are not far! We can find something in between or on either end! Glad to meet you!! You will conquer that 50!