July 26, 2014 - Post here anytime when you lose a pound

Options
QueenBee2226
QueenBee2226 Posts: 9 Member
Sorry I did not post a message yesterday...I went to EPCOT Center the night before and had a three hour dental appointment yesterday! So happy to say I got up this morning and was another pound down :smile: I want everyone to post on this subject when they lose a pound. We each have such busy lives, and families that some days we may have changes in our schedule like I did yesterday with my dental appointment. But, you must still try your best to keep with your eating plan and track your food. It is worth it in the long run. When I weighed in this morning I was another pound lighter. :bigsmile: LETS CELEBRATE TOGETHER. PLEASE POST WHEN YOU WEIGH IN AND LOSE ANOTHER POUND OR TWO! I AWAIT ALL THE POSTS SO WE CAN ADD UP ALL THE POUNDS WE LOST FROM TODAY UNTIL SEVEN DAYS FROM NOW AT HE END OF THE MONTH ON JULY 31ST. EVERY LITTLE POUND COUNTS! PLEASE POST WHEN YOU LOSE A POUND..OR MORE :flowerforyou:

Replies

• stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I weighed in a pound lighter this morning. That puts me at 3.6lbs for the week. It's my first week though and I know this rate of weight loss can't and shouldn't be sustained. It's a great motivator though. I'm off to the gym!
  • npratt35
    npratt35 Posts: 4
    Options
    I don't have a scale and am on a tight budget right now, however I did have measurements taken last week. I am planning on measuring myself again in the middle of August. I will post those results :)
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was away for the weekend and gained a few. So after starting fresh yesterday, today I am down 1#.
  • mereforlife
    mereforlife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tuesday mornings are going to be my weigh-in morning. After all my stress about the bad lunch out, I still met my first week goal and lost 2 lbs. Feeling okay!
  • WordWhimsy
    Options
    I weigh every day, and thankfully I'm down 1.7 from yesterday. Still above where I was a few weeks ago, but getting back on track feels so good.
  • QueenBee2226
    QueenBee2226 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job Girls!! Keep up the good work and I will add up all the total pounds lost by month end for our group.:love:
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi. I weighed in this morning (I weigh myself every day) and am down 3 pounds from Monday.
  • WordWhimsy
    Options
    Hi. I weighed in this morning (I weigh myself every day) and am down 3 pounds from Monday.

Great job! What's your overall goal Fig?

For me, Monday I was 158.6 (yikes, close to an all time HIGH) I'm 5' 6-1/2" so I look OK, but feel much better at a lighter weight.
    Today I was 156
    First goal, just get below 150! ASAP!
    Then get comfortable in the mid 140s
    If possible, see if I can get back in the 130s!
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just under 5', so I'd like to get down to 120, maybe 118. Considering that 3 years ago I weighed 210, I've almost lost a whole person!
  • WordWhimsy
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just under 5', so I'd like to get down to 120, maybe 118. Considering that 3 years ago I weighed 210, I've almost lost a whole person!

WOW Fig, that's amazing! Way to go!
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was down a pound this morning after a three week slump. I didn't drink as much alcohol over the weekend and I think that did it. Lesson learned!