Joining a PCOS Group...

Options
Hi All,

I just joined this group...not sure what to expect...it seemed like the most recently active group of all the ones on here and not too big.
I'm looking for some comradery to go along with my weight loss journey.
I've been diagnosed with PCOS about 5 yrs ago and haven't managed to lose a significant amount of weight until now - 24lbs since the beginning of July! ...I have about 15-20lbs to go.
...I think I have finally unlocked the secret to leaning down and most importantly to keeping it off. So far I have been keeping a really consistent diet and exercising meaningfully...I'm feeling very fortunate that it has worked!! :)
In the past I used to set unrealistic goals for myself which lead to failure...this is a new chapteand I would like to share my experience with you (whoever is interested) and learn about yours.

Cheers!
Eva

Replies

• Mommyoftwo727
    Mommyoftwo727 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the group! I have a facebook support group that is more active, if you would like to join. Let me know if I can help you in anyway! Feel free to share your story!
  • kat_arroyo
    kat_arroyo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group and very interested to know what you did to keep the weight off... Types of exercises and what you eat etc. I've been recently diagnosed with PCOS but suspect that I had it since I was 11 yrs old and got my period! I've always been irregular and it hasn't bothered me one bit... Not until now that I want to get pregnant! I look forward to reading your response.