OFFICIAL CHECK IN DAY 8!!!!

Options
Hey guys!!! i hope every one had a great weekend!!! Today's 45 squats were killer!!! I had to do 2 sets lol Comment below that you have completed your squats and a goal this week you would like to reach! For me i'm going to work on lowering my sodium levels which is going to be hard because i love my seasonings lol I'm going to try and stay in the green this week!!:)

Replies

• CynCyndi
    Options
    I got mine in today during my 5 am lifting session, which also included lunges with weights; so yea, I was definitely feeling it :noway:

Goal for the week; hmm! stay mentally and physically focused. Stresses at work can play mind games and right now, all I want to do is hibernate! Stick to my lifting program. Stick to moving around as much as I can. and Keep drinking water and green tea :drinker:

Cyn
  • smmiranda
    smmiranda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    DID MINE FIRST THING 5 AM BEFORE THE HOUSE WAKES UP:) My goal this week is to focus on my Arms and Legs at gym. :bigsmile:
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I got a wisdom tooth out today and still feeling pretty yucky from that, but i DID MY SQUATS! haha that's the only workout I'll be getting in today except maybe a short walk. Need to work off a ****ty weekend of food.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I got my 45 done. My goal this week will be to clean the house from top to bottom, therefore I will be active all day long and I will still make time to workout. Today I did the kitchen and some of the dinning area. Tomorrow I want to finish the dinning room and attack the kids room.
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did my 45 in sets of 10. My goal is to be by 275 this week and yes I do need to lower my sodium intake because I love eating already processed meals because of my busy life. I'm so addicted to the ready made salads. I think the name of it is Bistro Bowl. It saves me a lot of time and its just 233 calories
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i remember when i got my wisdom teeth pull i felt soooo ****ty! lol and i also need to deep clean my house i did manage to get all the laundry done so yaaay for that! and i used to eat the bistro bowls granted the are low calorie you dont really get to much salad! Have you tried meal prepping? it saves me every time you could cook up chicken for the whole week and put spring mix in mason jars along with your favorite toppings and add the dressing the day of!
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    45 Squats completed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to check in all weekend, however I did do my squats on Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Saturday was my rest day instead just because it was an incredibly busy day for me and I didn't get a chance really (isn't that sad? I didn't get a chance to do such a simple thing :/ pathetic a bit...) Oh well, I'm back at it and doing great now! ^.^ I do partake in meal prepping, but I find it easier for me to plan more than actually prep on most occasions (I tend to change my mind a lot on what I want to eat, so I don't want to waste food, haha).

My goal this week to see a number on the scale lower than 184. That will make me soooo happy as my goal for September is to make it down to AT LEAST 175.8 on the scale. As long as I see that 175! haha. However, that may not be achievable since there are 2 weeks to go and 10 pounds to lose :( Oh well, just happy I'm making progress!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Good Evening. I got mine in today....30 this morning around 430 am (It was a travel day for me, so I was up early), 15 after I checked into my hotel this evening. My goal this week is to do some research and come up with some meal plans that will fit my busy travel life, AND my ketogenic way of eating. I know it can be done...i just need to exercise some discipline.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Eww, I did them late today. Just did them quick and nothing fancy. My goal for this week is to have absolutely nothing to eat after 7:00 pm. I usually have calories left over at night....and then I just use them up when the kids are in bed.... "Oh hey, I worked out for 45 minutes today, that means I can have a muffin and this chocolate".... gotta stop that! No more food after 7.
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    45 done! I'm actually finding it easier as my muscles are getting used to doing them now :) Hopefully that's still true once we get up much higher lol
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    45 done! Goals this week...drink more water and eat more veggies! Good luck everyone.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Did my squats last night on campus/between classes. 2nd class finished up early - so stopped at the fitness center & did 20 minutes on the treadmill. Including a mile running @ 5.0. Have a treadmill at home, but I knew if I went straight home I probably would have gone to bed!

Plan to get started on a Tue/Thur night routine of using a weight machine at home. Then a 3rd day on the weekend. Its a pin system, not free weights. Its a Gold's Gym unit we bought used a few years ago, has been collecting dust & spiders in the garage/basement. And my son cleaned it for me. (He got a REALLY good pair of walking shoes out of the deal.)
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    A day late, but I did my 45. My goals are simple this week, but the week I'm having is making it hard to stay on track at all.
    1. At least two servings of fruit and 2 servings of veggies a day
    2. Track everything, even if it isn't pretty
    3. stay under calories