Christmas Goal

Options
2»

Replies

• benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 16 lb by one day after Christmas which will bring me down to 156.7lb. :)
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 27 pounds by Christmas, which would put me at a 50 pound total loss.
  • Kerri81
    Kerri81 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 30 lbs by December. That will put me in the low 170's. Would any motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Mkhoran13
    Mkhoran13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 20lbs by Christmas. At about 1.25 lbs a week it should be doable....I hope. That should put me 2/3 the way to ultimate goal weight lost.

Good luck everyone!
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I joined this group a few days ago but didn't have time to post yet! I don't think there is an official 'introduction thread' so I'll just do that here! I'm Martine, I'm Dutch, 24 years old, live in London with my English boyfriend and am studying Nutrition and Dietetics. I joined MFP in January 2013, at the time I weighed about 62kg (137 lbs). I went down to my goal weight of 55kg (121 lbs) in about 3 months time by eating 1200cal a day and doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. And then I annoyingly gained it all back (plus 2 extra kilos) over the course of a year and a half due to emotional eating/lots of stress.

Now everything has calmed down a bit I really want to get this extra weight off for good. I've done it before so I KNOW I can do it again! I've set myself the Christmas goal because it's about the same time-frame in which I lost this amount of weight before, AND I want to look really good and fit in that little black dress that's currently going to waste :)

I should lose about 1kg (2.2 lbs) every 10 days - that's doable right? My first goal is 60kg (132 lbs), but my ultimate goal (by Christmas) is to weigh 55kg (121 lbs)! I weigh in every Monday, so I will update the spreadsheet slightly later.

Good luck everyone, we can do this together! Feel free to add me by the way!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hi im Leeann. I would like to lose 15lbs by Christmas. I have trouble losing weight, so hopefully i can reach this goal.