Whats YOUR goal?

Options
JonnyQwest
JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
How long are you committing to logging with this group? I am shooting for January 1st.....it would be an appropriate way for me to finish off the year since I started this journey on January 1st of this year.....it technically was a "New Years Resolution" but that really cheapens what it was for me....for me it was nothing short of saving my life.....when I started I knew there was no going back because failure literally meant death in my mind. We all have our stories, so I wont bore you with mine, but I was in very BAD shape physically and mentally. What a great year it has been, 40 pounds down and I literally feel like I have my life back.....I have amazed myself at what can be accomplished when we put our minds to it. I am NOT giving it up either.....this is just the beginning. How about YOU, what's your story and where are you headed from here?:smile:

Replies

• sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking around as long as I need too...maybe even beyond Jan 1st!
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Last August 6th I had a baby and at the same time I was given my life back 4 times so now I'm planning to stay here for good! Eating healthy and staying healthy is where I want to be, too bad it took flatlining 4 times for me to realize that. Don't want to ever be in that situation again. Heart has fully recovered and I want it to stay that way. Life's been given back to me...I'm gonna use it to the max. Cheers to life!!!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My only answer is "indefinite." I'll be logging until I'm down to my goal weight and probably a long beyond that. Logging keeps me involved with and conscious of what I'm eating and I know myself well enough to know I need that.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about a year and a half now, not sure if I'll ever stop? :bigsmile:
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hey Jonny awesome year man! You've done amazing things and I'm proud to have you on my FL. You are inspiring, even when you are talking to yourself in some of your somewhat bizarre posts! My story is similar to yours...I needed to get healthy and be there for my kids, so I made a lifestyle change. Now I am fit and have accomplished my original goal weight and have got very close to meeting my new goal. I plan to keep logging into the foreseeable future as it keeps me accountable. Good luck to all in the group!! :)
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I totally plan on hanging out here a while. My goal is to be honest with my logging; today I hit the candy bowl in the office and (hanging head in shame) I did log it. You're an inspiration Jonny. Now, let's get this train rollin'!!! I am ready to bring it HARD!!