CHECK IN DAY 9!!!

Options
i haven't been having the greatest day so i decided to take my frustration out on the squats! & let me tell you those 50 squats have to be the best ive done thus far! Comment below that you've done your 50 squat! Also let me know how you guys cope with a frustrating all around bad day!

Replies

• smmiranda
    smmiranda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 squats early in the morning and wow what a burn! How I deal with a frustrating day is I go for a long walk and just keep walking until I feel calmed down.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just completed my 50. When I get frustrated I usually vent it all out to my husband or I call my mom (two of the best listeners on the planet). And I cry. A really good cry does feel good every now and again :)
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 after spinning class with 5 lbs weights. Felt good to get back into my hard work outs today.
    When i'm frustrated, I like to take it out on my fiance. Which is terribly mean of me. So usually i just lock myself in my bedroom and unwind with some internet browsing, listening to music, or venting to a good friend :)
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    50 done and dusted, I deal with a frustrating day by letting go of the feeling, not letting it get to me. Remembering every days is fresh new start!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Squats done. 1/2 basic and 1/2 plie.

WHen I'm frustrated I feel like I need to be physically doing something these days. Walking, running are good. And for some things you just need to talk it out. I have a friend in NY that I email constantly, back & forth. She vents to me and I vent to her. (Often about family stuff, life stuff.)

So far I'm meeting all my pre-set 'goals' for the day. Now to shower and then study accounting. Midterm in 2 weeks!
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I did my 50. Two sets of 25 with a minute break between.
    I'm having a frustrating/upsetting/depressing day too. Right now I'm coping by crying :/
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Also coping with Sons of Anarchy...pretty much the only thing getting me through today
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi. I split my 50 between the morning and evening. I find distracting myself from my frustration with something that brings me some kind of satisfaction or joy is helpful....like, reading, making jewelry, playing with my dog, talking to that man I married...etc. I try not to dwell on it or hold a grudge (which is hard, being an Aries...), because it just chews me up if I do.
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    50 DONE!!! :yawn: