September 5th Weigh In

Options
Frayde
Frayde Posts: 321 Member
Welcome to September Everyone!

I'm doing better than I thought I was... by the scale. Just not as well as I had hoped. But we keep trying!

SW: 197
8:15: 195
8/22: 193.8
8/29: 193.4
9/5: 192.6

Almost to Autumn! Time for flying leaves, apple cider, and pumpkins!!!

Replies

• Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Almost to Autumn! Time for flying leaves, apple cider, and pumpkins!!!

Apple cider is about 100 calories per 8 oz!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LW: 155.2
    CW: 153.8

Is it just me or is the spreadsheet all wonky? I can't even see where to put in this weeks weight...
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Yes, looks like the September tab isn't ready for use. Ms Poopoo is in Australia so nobody knows what time or day it is there. :happy:
  • Cycle_pathic
    Cycle_pathic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

SW - 231
    LW - 225.6
    TW - 225.4

Had a dreadful 4-day travel weekend full of overindulgence...so I'm thrilled with a tiny loss, it could have easily been a gain.
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Can we say "frustrated"???? So last week, a week when I logged every single thing I put into my mouth, stayed at or under my calorie goal every day, and exercised several times during the week, I gained 0.6 lbs. This week, I totally slacked over the long weekend, I don't think I completed a single day's food log, and had trouble fitting in exercise, but I lost 1.6 lbs.!! I am an engineer and thrive on logic. This weight loss journey defies logic! I'm completely THRILLED to be below 150 lbs. this week, but so confused on how I got here?!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Can we say "frustrated"???? So last week, a week when I logged every single thing I put into my mouth, stayed at or under my calorie goal every day, and exercised several times during the week, I gained 0.6 lbs. This week, I totally slacked over the long weekend, I don't think I completed a single day's food log, and had trouble fitting in exercise, but I lost 1.6 lbs.!! I am an engineer and thrive on logic. This weight loss journey defies logic! I'm completely THRILLED to be below 150 lbs. this week, but so confused on how I got here?!

I've seen this many times where the scale showed last week's activity. It happens.

Oh, about the logic part, forget it! There's no logic at all. Some days you eat a small breakfast and don't fell hungry until late in the day. Other days it's the complete oposite.
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The spreasheet should be ready to go for this month. Please make sure your numbers are OK since I had to do some major cleanup.
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I've seen this many times where the scale showed last week's activity. It happens.

If that's the case, then I'm in big trouble next week!!!! Hahaha!
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Had a good weight loss this week, down 2.7lbs, a little leftover from the breakup diet. Next weeks loss should be more realistic.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW 282
    LW 272.8
    CW 270.6
    2.2 lbs loss this week!
  • Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Only half a pound this week somehow. Ugh. gotta fix that this week.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    It took me getting a cold for a week to get off the weight I had gained from trip and lose a 1/2 a lb.

At least my major craving for sugar and wine went away.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    SW: 175.6
    LW: 166.5
    TW: 164.5

Just over 11 pounds lost since this challenge began. If it keeps up then I'll meet my goal weight by Christmas! It'll get harder I guess, now that my TDEE is lower from the weight loss but I think I might start to up my exercise to combat that.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling a lot with losing weight since this whole challenge has started. In the past few weeks, I've started school again on top of 30 hours of work a week. I'm getting in 3-4 workouts a week which is great, I just struggle with the calories.

Stress makes me want to eat like nobody's business!

Aug: 183
    9/5: 181.8

Hoping that I can eat super clean this week to bump out of the 180s again.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much kind of stopped losing. I fluctuate where I'm gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. Had some health issues come up a bit recently and am trying to work through those, so hopefully will start seeing a loss again, or some movement on the inches lost, anything!
  • Missmandy33
    Missmandy33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 178.6
    LW: 169.4
    CW: 173

How to gain 3.6 lbs in a week?
    Step 1: Go on a vacation during the first weekend. Eat fried food and ice cream. Don't workout.
    Step 2: Have two days of eating well and working out.
    Step 3: First the second half of the week, go on a stressful work trip. Forget your sports bra so you can't work out. Try to eat well, then throw in the towel and eat steak with the rest of your coworkers (that was worth it), potato chips, m&ms, cocktails, etc.

AND THAT IS HOW YOU GAIN 3.6 LBS!

I was really scared to get on the scale this morning, but I'm ready to get back to eating right. One setback doesn't end it all!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I've crossed 10 lbs loss since the start of this challenge, and that feels great. Had some great exercise days, so I think that made up for the girls night out with drinks and sweet potato fries. Yumm. Add in tom, and I think next week's scale should be even better.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    We were on vacation this week in the mountains of Colorado! And yes, I did lose weight :bigsmile:
    thanks to all of your support and this great challenge!! :flowerforyou:

Challenge SW = 251
    Challenge S BMI= 39.3
    Challenge GW = 222
    Challenge G BMI= 34.8
    Challenge loss = 9.4

8/8/14 247.2 3.8
    8/15/14 251 0 0.0
    8/21/14 246.2 4.8
    8/28/14 243.4 2.8
    9/8/14 241.6 1.8

I hope each and everyone of you have a fantastic week! :happy: