September 12th weigh in

Options
Hi everyone
I think I'm probably on the earliest time zone (France) so I'll start
I've lost another 1/2lb this week, not much but I'm taking it slowly. I'm back at Zumba and am starting weight training next month, so hopefully should lose a few inches.
Have a good week
Kathy

Replies

• GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW 282
    LW 270.6
    CW268.2
    2.4 lbs lost this week!

Christmas GW 242
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LW: 153.8
    CW: 152.6

Christmas GW: 140
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    LW: 192.6
    9/12: 192.4

Well, only 0.2#. But I went out for Mexican last night and it was way salty! My low this week was 190.6. It sure will be nice to see the 180s!

I'm still walking about 25 miles a week. In addition, I've taken up (light) weights at the gym (the cardiologist won't let me lift heavy, much to my dismay). I've also begun doing yoga. So I hopefully will see some more results. And maybe some of this loose skin will tighten up!

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    SW: 201
    CW: 193.6

Phew! I definitely think this is some of last week's weight coming off now. I switched up techniques (moved to TDEE -20% vs eating back exercise calories) and I don't think it is working too well for me in this college environment. I might switch it back up again on Sunday after reviewing my averages.

There's just about 16 weeks until Christmas, or 4 months. We can do it!
  • Missmandy33
    Missmandy33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Going back in the right direction! Of course I didn't lose alllll of the weight I managed to pack on last week, but at least 1.4 lbs of it is gone. Why is it so easy to put on weight and so hard to take it off?

SW: 178.6
    LW: 173
    CW: 171.6

GW: 150
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Up 1 pound from last week but just happy it wasn't more, with having a funeral this week for my mother-in-law.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 1/2 lbs this week yippee!

Challenge for week, we are doing a 4 day trip sun-wed and eating out and tomorrow will be at music festival all day with no healthy food...
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Hey, people are losing weight! As I mentioned, I moved my weigh-in to Mondays because of my shameful record of poor behavior on weekends. I had a good weigh-in today, I am determined to parley it onward to Monday. Here's to a miserable weekend! :laugh:

Mule
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, people are losing weight! As I mentioned, I moved my weigh-in to Mondays because of my shameful record of poor behavior on weekends. I had a good weigh-in today, I am determined to parley it onward to Monday. Here's to a miserable weekend! :laugh:

Mule

I have had the worst eating week in history. Weigh-in did not go well for me but it's been a salt binge this week- has to be. I went from 162 yesterday to 165 this morning. Sunday morning I was at 160.6. I was sooo close to leaving the 160's. Im determined to do something about this weight flux. But Im happily keeping an eye on it. uggghhh:grumble:
  • woodgal40
    woodgal40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound this week. Very sad. But I know it was the fact that I did not do all the exercise I had planned. Somehow I think I would feel better if it was because I ate some wonderful "cheating" kinds of foods. But nope it wasn't.

I am going to shoot to lose 2 pounds by the 19th.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Debbie
  • FlanJamz
    Options
    Hello! I haven't been updating the spread sheet because I keep losing the link. Anyway, happy to report 130 lb today, so 6 lbs lost! (6 more to go)
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm actually even further east than you OP, I'm in Russia. :)

That said, I didn't weigh in today due to injury. I'll be on hiatus for a while since I'm on crutches.

I weighed in on Wednesday, and I'm very close to getting out of the 160s, so that's pretty nice.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 162 pounds (loss of 2.5) from last week's weight of 164.5.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to each of you!!

Challenge SW = 251
    Challenge S BMI= 39.3
    Challenge GW = 222
    Challenge G BMI= 34.8

Challenge loss = 12.2

8/8/14 = 247.2 = 3.8
    8/15/14 = 251 = +3.8
    8/21/14 = 246.2 = 4.8
    8/28/14 = 243.4 = 2.8
    9/8/14 = 241.6 = 1.8
    9/14/14 = 238.8 = 2.8 BMI 37.4
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in, down 1.5. Better than nothing but my weekend was not up to my aspirations again. :grumble:
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 lb. this week, but considering the week I had, I'm actually happy it was only 1 lb. I had a business trip mid-week, with 2 very long days, that involved eating lunch out of a vending machine.... Ugh! And travelling always messes my body up. Definitely struggled to fit in any exercise because of all the things I had going on, but it's a new week so hopefully I can get back to my normal routine, which includes a mid-day trip to the gym at work and lots more water consumed during the day. Speaking of which, time to go fill my water bottle!! Good luck to everyone this week!!
  • EllieMayAlex
    EllieMayAlex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh no - some yo-yoing going on here!
    A 1.5lb gain this week.
    I started off with a good loss in August, but have got a bit too complacent as result.
    Need to stop eating crap!

Well done to all who have lost.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Another loss for me. Very exciting, especially given the most decadent slice of chocolate cake I had at a conference on Friday. I think I'm still on track to hit my goal of 30 lbs before Christmas.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    CSW: 133
    CGW: 125

8/4: 133
    8/5: 132 (-1)
    8/15: 132 (0)
    8/22: 132 (0)
    8/22: 132 (0)
    8/29: 132 (0)

9/5: 132 (0)
    9/12: 132 (0)

This, no exercise and eating anything and everything, is killing me. Praying for cooler weather or an air conditioner...it was 107* today and horribly, humid. :grumble:
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

This, no exercise and eating anything and everything, is killing me. Praying for cooler weather or an air conditioner...it was 107* today and horribly, humid. :grumble:

107? Yikes! That would put a damper in my exercise. As it is I'm a bit afraid of what will happen when the weather turns frigid. Most of my exercise is outside, lots of walks with the kids or at lunch. I don't think I'll have the same motivation to do that in 10 degree temps.