WEIGH IN DAY!!!!

Options

Replies

• lynndiewilhelm
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs since we started!!

SW 234
    CW 228

My goal for the end of this challenge is to weigh under 200 lbs, so even 199 would be a success!! Woohoo!!
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Stayed @ 145, not complaining :) Great job everyone!
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    SW: 157.2 for Challenge

Weigh in Dates:
    Start of Month (9/03): 157.2
    9/10: 155.3
    9/17: 154.0

Total Weight Lost: 3.2 lbs
  • sherryat
    sherryat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI,
    Waited to weigh in.
    9/4/14 181.2
    9/10/14 180.0
    9/17/14 178.9

GW: 156.0

Total Lose: 2.3:bigsmile:
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Phew!! my the skin of my teeth I have managed a one pound lost, hope my party weekend doesn't catch up with and bite me on my bum next week.... boy I was a bad girl! now lets focus, plan and exercise myself to counteract any naughtiness :blushing: xxx well done all xx
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    Well today post is a disappointment but I am truly not letting it get to me but drive me to work harder.

I started this 100 day challenge at 245 lbs and maintained up until last weekend I lost 2 pounds to 243 and then Monday I was 240. Today I woke up and weighed 250 :( Yesterday However I forgot my pre-packed lunch at home and had to eat on a whim with the rest of the guys at work. Like someone else stated I more than likely ate way to much sodium and am holding a lot of water weight. As well my time is coming up in a week and I may be retaining weight early as well. Here's to better results next week :)
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No loss, but no gain... so I'll take it!

Was able to go for my first skate last night after being injured for 2+ months so I'm hoping I'll be able to start working off more of these calories for the next weigh in.
  • Mooly22
    Options
    Kinda sad, I got sick over the weekend and didnt follow my plan at all. Trying to get back on track now. Weight is the same.

Thanks everyone for the motivation. I need to sign on more and read your inspiring stories to keep myself going!!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i was 164 lbs last friday and now i'm 161.4 lbs. I lost 2.6 lbs in a week. so far in total I have lost 7.6 lbs on MFP!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Started the challenge at 171 lbs and today I'm at 165 lbs.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    So...bad tiring week of sickness and now TOM...but I usually gain 3-5 pounds of water during TOM, so maybe this means I will actually be lower next weigh in. Hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend but its going to be busy busy busy and full of cake and ice cream and pizza (and shopping and cleaning...) for my little 2 year olds bday party :)

SW: 245.2
    1st: 245.2
    2nd: 245.8

0.6 lb gain (probably just TOM water weight) :D
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself again today and I was correct. The 1 pound gain was water weight. I did however not lose any weight either which sucks. Oh well heres to next week
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log yesterday...back to work now after several weeks out. New schedule seems to be working. 4.5 lbs down!

SW: 147
    CW: 142.6
    GW: 123
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I just stared so here's my intro stats:

SW: 159.2 today (sept 18th)

Challenge GW:148

UGW range: 133-137
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my weight was when I began this challenge;but, yesterday I had my monthly appointment with my physician and I've lost 9 lbs. for the month. Next check in will be in 5 weeks.
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    late with weigh in....but now

19.5% bodyfat,

thats a 1.2% drop since start and built some muscle so very pleased.
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So, I weigh the same as I did last Friday- 199.5 pounds. I did pretty well keeping track of my eating and I did great with my workouts, but Saturday and Sunday were BAD. Ladies retreat and a wine tasting party ... I told myself "Well, I did much better than I would have if I weren't being mindful at all..." BUT the REALITY is that I have to say NO for now to any cheats on the weekends if I'm going to continue to move ahead with my weight loss. I don't want to spend my whole week trying to lose weight I gained over the weekend. It is WORTH IT to choose HEALTHY. I can do it! PEP TALK for the day! :)
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing on Fridays too. I need to start the weekend with a good dose of reality. :)
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs in the week ending 17th Sep. Forgot to update here :)
    But still a few pounds to go to the last recorded weight on MFP.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit despondent-. I have been slacking off the last 2 days...copying the same meals over and over without accurately logging extras like walnuts and craisins in my salad...My exercise has been at the minimum as well...1/2 hr. walk per day. Need a quick pep talk as I'm slipping back into bad ways. Dreading the weigh -in...:-/