CHRISTMAS CLUBBERS

Options
Today is our first weigh in. I am thrilled because when I got weighed in at TOPS last night I was down 1.5 pounds.

Thank you to all for your encouragement.

I did make a spreadsheet up with all of our names and the goals people said. If you want a copy let me know by private message and I will send it to your email. Unfortunately I don't know how to set it up so people can privately access it on line.

Replies

• SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT IN TODAY WAS UP 2 .6 LBS. NOT HAPPY WITH THAT.TODAY A FRESH START.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    BTW: As of today: 99 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I am still 2.5 pounds over from when I left on vacation. So, first weigh-in: 9/16/14 - 172.5 lbs.
    Balance to lose: 14.5 pounds.

Heck, I've got to get these 2.5 pounds off first so I match my ticker! I'm not raising it!
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Hang in there both of you. You can reach your goal. If you have to break it down into small pieces. For example, Today I will record everything I eat. Don't worry about tomorrow until it arrives.
  • jrzzz
    jrzzz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a new incentive and a fresh start. Weighed in this morning - I'm on the 5:2 plan, so expected maybe a little more loss, but I seem to lose soooo slowly. It's okay, I need to remember I'm not in a race, this is for life.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!

Today I am 238.2

Let's see how many total pounds the 60"s group can lose by Christmas Day!!

Here we go - onward and downward!!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    As usual I have stayed the same.....but that is despite a day of cake and champagne on Sunday...and I did eat rather alot of cake! I knew I shouldn't but you have to live and enjoy family events....so important......

So still the 7 pounds to lose....I know it doesn't sound much to those of you hoping to lose more but it does seem to be a struggle for me....so here we go! Notwithstanding a weekend with my son and his girlfriend visiting and three meals planned, hopefully next week will tell a different story!

I thought Wednesday was a great day for a weigh in being midweek but it does seem to be so near the previous weekend, especially after a bit of a blow out weekend....is it just me???? Haha! :ohwell:

Jean
  • cloeyeddie
    cloeyeddie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm cheating a little because I weighed in today - next week I'll try to remember to weigh in on Tuesday so it will all come out the same anyway:smile: Down two which is an improvement from last week so I'm happy - although I would love to be like my DH who just lost 7 lbs. in two weeks without really giving up much of anything:grumble: , I know my body and that just isn't ever going to happen so MFP and all of you will be my support and guideline. Here's hoping that we all have a great - on target - upcoming week:happy:
  • ustillcan
    Options
    Down one pound this week!
    It is 100 days til Christmas!
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 .4lbs this week. I on my way to my Christmas goal.I been using my fitbit.It has kept me on track. I have been riding my

bike for 20 min then up to 30 min. My knee do hurt after but I have to do this and maybe thay won't hurt as much. Hope everyone has a good weight in day.
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello Clubbers,

Please count me in!!! I weighed in last nite at my wellness meeting at 225. I lb down from last weigh in. Our family has a BIG GALA wedding to go to on 1/2/15. So by Christmas I would at least like to be down 10 lbs. I'm not sure if that is feaseable or not, I do know that I need to "ref up my excercise". So please count me in, I love challenges.:drinker: