Just introducing myself

Options
Jacole18
Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
Hi I'm Jacole and I had RNY about 3 weeks ago, and I'm feeling much better than I did the first 2 weeks! I've lost 40.6 lbs so far. Hope I can contribute to the group and find new post op friends!

Replies

• radcas11
    radcas11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The first 2 weeks were the worst! I walked leaning to the left the whole time because that side hurt so bad lol. Congrats on your weight loss so far! It only gets better from here!
  • Buglove2
    Buglove2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ayanna and I had Rny July 18th of 2014. This was the best decision I have ever made. Now I just working out and doing different workouts to help my body transition.
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacole and Buglove. Welcome to our little community. I'm a year out (RNY), so feel free to friend me and let me know if you have any questions.
  • brendanewstart2014
    Options
    Congratulations! I had the sleeve and am new on my journey too. Fantastic start!
  • kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacole,
    Good to meet you! I am pre surgery so I have lots to learn. Was planning on sleeve, but looks like I will be switching to RNY. My biggest concern is malabsorption. Any veterans having these issues? Looking forward to learning how things are going for you!

Thanks,
    Kelly
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & welcome!
    I'm Jeanne and I had VSG on June 24, 2014.