Starting 9/15/14

Options
TamS2015
TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
Just joined group and mfp....Going to start t25 tomorrow and follow mfp food guidelines. Plz feel free to invite as friends because i need them :)

Replies

• CoraIsabella98
    Options
    Hey Tam S 2015 :) ,

I will start today with T25 again :)

I did it before and i lost 33 Lbs with it and i had really great results. But after i felt comfortable i stopt doing T25. This was a really big mistake ...........so now i want to start again and burn fat and build muscles ;)

So if you like can be workout buddies to motivate ourselfs and to share your results :) ?

It will be nice if you reply back :)
  • TamS2015
    Options
    O Great I need a buddy..
    I did the stretch last night and did cardio this morning...
    I'm a x insanity person, lost a lot of weight but then gained it back when i stopped. I tried to redo that and just about killed myself so im trying this and following tonya.

So this morning was great i sweated and couldn't wait until the 25 min were up but now i feel great and know i will go back for more tomorrow
  • CoraIsabella98
    Options
    Haha :)
    yes i know how are you feel :)
    In the time where i did T25 regularly at the beginning of a workout i felt sleepy and not motivated after i did it ... i was proud of myself that i done it for this day :)

I will write you a PM for workout buddies okay ? :D
  • TamS2015
    Options
    k Great
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello:) My name is Joann. I been doing T25 since July 21st. Next week is my last week in beta. As you can see in my profile pic the is my before pic and after alpha pic. I will take an after T25 pic next weekend. Full free to add me if you like
  • bohemian124
    bohemian124 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I modified the days of the week so that I start the cycle Wednesdays and end Sundays. That way, I don't have to worry about working out two days of my work-week. Just started this Wednesday and liking the workouts so far! My calves are killing me from all the jumping!

I've been doing Orangetheory Fitness since January, so I'm used to the HIIT style workouts, though Cardio still left me pretty tired and sweaty! I'm thinking I'll still do 2-3 OTF sessions/week along with T25. Based on Speed 1.0, I think I might double up my workout on whatever day I do that workout during the cycle.

Anyone else modifying the schedule too?
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of Beta! Good luck starting. I always suggest doing it first thing in the morning, helps boost your entire day.
    Also, I really started enjoying t25 in the beta round. The resistance bands add a whole new level of fun.
    It does work! I started t25 after I finished Insanity, so far I've lost 30lbs!

54291425.png
  • TamS2015
    Options
    Started Second Week...I'm following tonya but i'm starting to jump a little more :)
  • nvasquez77
    nvasquez77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on 09/15/2014. This is my second week. Looking forward to all our success story. Happy to say I've lost 2lbs in one week. :smile:
  • TamS2015
    Options
    Great Job...
    I should really take a before pic so i can show a success story :)