Anyone over 250 pounds doing the Paleo/Primal lifestyle?

Options
I am hoping I can find some women and men doing the Paleo/Primal lifestyle while being over 250 pounds. I want to do it with you and support you on the way of our journey. :]

Replies

• SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am not over 250 pounds, but I am doing Paleo. If you want a Paleo friend under that weight, but someone who needs to lose, as well.....I would love for you to add me. :) If not, I wish you much success in your journey!! Paleo really is a wonderful way to go.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I was 290 when I had my child, and 241 when I started my Paleo lifestyle. So I don't quite fit the criteria but pretty close.

I've been Paleo for over two years and I'm committed to a permanent healthy diet and achieving the best health possible for the rest of my life.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I was over 250 until last week!!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

I started MFP at about 270 3 years ago. I lost 60 pounds (about half on paleo). My Mom lost her fight with cancer last year. For the past 18 months I have strayed from paleo and gained back nearly 50 pounds. So on August 31, I recommitted to paleo and I'm down 10 pounds.

I am very all of nothing person, and due to this I have issues sticking with paleo. I am currently trying to work on this.
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    I was over 250 until last week!!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

I started MFP at about 270 3 years ago. I lost 60 pounds (about half on paleo). My Mom lost her fight with cancer last year. For the past 18 months I have strayed from paleo and gained back nearly 50 pounds. So on August 31, I recommitted to paleo and I'm down 10 pounds.

I am very all of nothing person, and due to this I have issues sticking with paleo. I am currently trying to work on this.

I am very sorry for your loss. I sent you a friend request. We have lost the same amount of weight! :]
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    I was 290 when I had my child, and 241 when I started my Paleo lifestyle. So I don't quite fit the criteria but pretty close.

I've been Paleo for over two years and I'm committed to a permanent healthy diet and achieving the best health possible for the rest of my life.

I sent you a friend request! Wow! Two years! I have a lot to learn lol. :]
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    Hi....I am not over 250 pounds, but I am doing Paleo. If you want a Paleo friend under that weight, but someone who needs to lose, as well.....I would love for you to add me. :) If not, I wish you much success in your journey!! Paleo really is a wonderful way to go.

I sent you a friend request! Thank you for writing me! :]