CHECK IN DAY 11!!!

Options
arwFTW
arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
Just wanted to post because i got mine done. 60 squats!!! My *kitten* better be looking fiiiiine after these 30 days are up. :P

Replies

• nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I too am done with my 60. whoop! There is no way my *kitten* will look fine, but if I can just shave a little of it off, i'll be happy....lol
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just got my 60 in. It was so hard to get motivate to do it but once I hit 20 I was good to cruise right through.
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    60 done :) Anyone have an interesting topic of conversation to add to tonight's postings? How about, what has been your favorite physical characteristic that you have noticed transform during your fitness journey thus far. For me, now that I've lost a little of the weight, I am so happy to see that I have a sharper jaw line and my cheek bones are starting to pop (in a healthy way... not a Skeletor way...:wink: )
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry for posting late guys! Rough day for me lol but i did 2 sets of 30 and man it was great i felt so accomplished! I felt the burn and loved it lol One thing i notice since my journey is that i now have collar bones,which i could never see before and i lost alot of inches around my waist pants that were way to tight now fit comfortably and i am loving it! I cant wait for the epic before and after pictures! & Don't worry our *kitten* will be fine by the end of this lol
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just finish my 60 in sets of 10 throughout the day
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Done with my 60:happy:
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I did 3 sets of 20.
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am done - can't quite believe I am capable of 60! - and have to say my thighs are beginning to look a whole lot better!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I did my 60 last night. Then did some arm work, crunches. This was AFTER I did 2 miles walking (slight incline while reading for school) on the treadmill.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    60 done...3 sets of 20 wow!
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing work everyone lets keep it going!!!