12 Week Weight Tracker_Aug - Oct

Options

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Having a good week this week as well. I am able to do some walking again which feels great and I have been pretty spot on with food. I am hoping to keep it together tomorrow so I can see some of the weight I put on after injury come off.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week; not bad but I was hoping for a little shift in the scale. It has been a super busy week for me so I'll take it.

Jo
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    FYI - I updated the "Lbs. Left to Goal" and the "Total Weight Loss" columns to reflect your current status (for those that needed it).
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    No change this week. I knew I slacked off so I know next week I have to get back at it.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Lost 2.2 lbs this week! What a difference a little more activity and actually paying attention to what I am eating makes! I didn't eat great quality of food (high sodium, prepackaged crap snacks) and I didn't consume nearly enough water but I managed to keep my portions in check and calories in check. I am 1 lb over my starting weight for this challenge but still have plenty of time to make a dent toward my goal!
  • Diggergirl1996
    Diggergirl1996 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Greetings,

I just joined the group, and as you can see, have a lot of work to do. I rarely weigh myself as it terrifies me, and also discourages me. At this point, I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 on my chest, 1 inch off my arms, and am down 2 dress sizes. It's coming off somewhere, but the pounds won't move. I need some accountability, so I did place my name on the spreadsheet. I'm hoping that seeing other people's progress, and reading the challenges everyone goes through, will inspire me to work even harder.

35335412.png
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Greetings,

I just joined the group, and as you can see, have a lot of work to do. I rarely weigh myself as it terrifies me, and also discourages me. At this point, I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 on my chest, 1 inch off my arms, and am down 2 dress sizes. It's coming off somewhere, but the pounds won't move. I need some accountability, so I did place my name on the spreadsheet. I'm hoping that seeing other people's progress, and reading the challenges everyone goes through, will inspire me to work even harder.

35335412.png

Welcome! The fact that you have lost size is great. For some people it takes longer to see progress on the scale. The important this is that you find lots of way to measure success so when the scale doesn't move, you can see what you are doing is helping. 2 dress sizes is a lot! Congrats to that achievement. I am very glad to take this journey with you!
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    214 this week, so down .5lbs :-) I will take it. Means I am finally under the starting weight for the challenge! This week will be a challenge, but we have the benefit of the weather warming up here now :-) Spring is sprung, so the great outdoors beckons! Ate maintainence for 2 days, and went over on 2. Had 3 win days. Just need to build on those now :-)
  • 15in8
    Options
    Also, I will certainly be doing another 12 week challenge after this one if anyone is keen :-) Going to need more time to hit my goals :-)
  • Diggergirl1996
    Options
    Greetings,

35335412.png

Welcome! The fact that you have lost size is great. For some people it takes longer to see progress on the scale. The important this is that you find lots of way to measure success so when the scale doesn't move, you can see what you are doing is helping. 2 dress sizes is a lot! Congrats to that achievement. I am very glad to take this journey with you!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I think this is the main reason I get discouraged. The scale just doesn't move. You're right, I need to be able to celebrate the fact that I am in smaller clothes. It took a long time to put all of this weight on, and it's going to take a long time to get it off. Patience is just not a quality I possess in certain situations :explode:

I'm thrilled to take this journey with you as well.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Also, I will certainly be doing another 12 week challenge after this one if anyone is keen :-) Going to need more time to hit my goals :-)

Defnitely! I will just be getting back into the swing of things when this one wraps up and will definitely be looking for some extra support through the holidays :-)
  • 15in8
    Options
    Well........hard one this week! But happy to keep myself honest. 216.5.... Means 2lbs increase. Was eating more and moving less, the basic stuff. But I did pick up a couple of new toys.....got the fitbit scale and the fitbit flex. Will give you all a rundown of how they go next week. Enjoying them so far :-)

Goal is to hit 215 by next week.
  • jenready
    Options
    I skipped weighing in this last week. I was not feeling well during this week so I think my weight loss may have been artificial due to not eating much. I'm going to wait and see what happens this week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Good morning! I am not weighing in today. I just got back from vacation last night and I do NOT need to see what the scale says. I am giving myself a week to flush Disney out of my system and get back on track. Then I can assess the damage next week and figure out how to move past it!

I hope everyone is having a great week. It is October! Time to finish this strong!
  • Diggergirl1996
    Options
    Had a stomach bug all this week, so my weigh-in will be no where near accurate. Skipping this week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Had a stomach bug all this week, so my weigh-in will be no where near accurate. Skipping this week.

Hope you are feeling better! Stomach bugs are the worst.
  • jenready
    Options
    Bad weigh in this morning. I really hope some of it is due to me over indulging on my birthday yesterday.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Up a little bit but not worried about it. Still getting back into the swing of things and binged on Chinese food the night before weigh in. Next week will be better.
  • Diggergirl1996
    Options
    mamarundrc wrote: »

Hope you are feeling better! Stomach bugs are the worst.

Much better. Thanks!

• Diggergirl1996
    Options
    mamarundrc wrote: »
    Up a little bit but not worried about it. Still getting back into the swing of things and binged on Chinese food the night before weigh in. Next week will be better.

Same with me. Had some sesame chicken. The best way to ruin a diet : (.