Day 22

Options
9/18 It was a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. At work, I decided to take a new consumer out for a little stroll around the grounds. He has an older wheelchair which is harder to push, so I only made it 17 minutes before the muscles in my arms became fatigued. Oh, well, that's 180-some calories I wouldn't have burned if I didn't try! :smile: I got to have a little snack and still stay under my calorie goal. Hope you all had a great day!

Replies

• kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/18 it was a great day! I it was my sisters birthday and we actually didn't end up getting cupcakes :happy: then I went to a wrestling show with my boyfriend! I didn't end up getting to the gym until 11:30 PM but I still did my 50 minutes on the elliptical along with weighted sit-ups and bicycle crunches !
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    9/18 It was a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. At work, I decided to take a new consumer out for a little stroll around the grounds. He has an older wheelchair which is harder to push, so I only made it 17 minutes before the muscles in my arms became fatigued. Oh, well, that's 180-some calories I wouldn't have burned if I didn't try! :smile: I got to have a little snack and still stay under my calorie goal. Hope you all had a great day!

Way to go Michelle!!
  • KarenOregon52
    KarenOregon52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Excellent Michelle and Kelsey!!! That's dedication. I am at my 10 pounds loss this morning... been toying with this for over a week now.... hoping for 11 tomorrow....so close. I've been so busy with canning. Two pots of berry applesauce made up in the refrigerator and ready to put in jars. I should write a comedy book for farm girls. I fell backwards on a box of tomatoes last night that I had sitting on the floor. I'm talking... no breaking my fall nothing to grab type of fall... haha! All over the back of my pajama pants. Hey... the salsa I was going to make is 1/2 way done now... LOL!
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This week has been so busy with work and then doing wedding prep stuff in the evenings. I didn't work out this week but I was good with my diet. My friend gets married tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy my cheat day :)
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    Excellent Michelle and Kelsey!!! That's dedication. I am at my 10 pounds loss this morning... been toying with this for over a week now.... hoping for 11 tomorrow....so close. I've been so busy with canning. Two pots of berry applesauce made up in the refrigerator and ready to put in jars. I should write a comedy book for farm girls. I fell backwards on a box of tomatoes last night that I had sitting on the floor. I'm talking... no breaking my fall nothing to grab type of fall... haha! All over the back of my pajama pants. Hey... the salsa I was going to make is 1/2 way done now... LOL!

Karen you crack me up! I would buy TWO of your books! And I am so proud of you for losing 10lbs! I know that can be a really big milestone and you're only going to do better from here on out! Keep up the good work and watch out for any unattended boxes of tomatoes :wink:
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    This week has been so busy with work and then doing wedding prep stuff in the evenings. I didn't work out this week but I was good with my diet. My friend gets married tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy my cheat day :)

Proud of you Emmie for still sticking to your diet! Enjoy your cheat day tomorrow and I'm sure you'll have a blast at the wedding!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    9/18 it was a great day! I it was my sisters birthday and we actually didn't end up getting cupcakes :happy: then I went to a wrestling show with my boyfriend! I didn't end up getting to the gym until 11:30 PM but I still did my 50 minutes on the elliptical along with weighted sit-ups and bicycle crunches !

You dedication is awesome!!! Oh, to be young and mobile again!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I'm moving in with you! :laugh: I love farm country, and a good laugh. Put me on the list for one of those books of yours! Congrats on your weight loss, too; you're doing great!!!