Looking for fellow low-carb buddies

Options
ajernbsn
ajernbsn Posts: 14 Member
I'm looking for others who are also doing a low carb diet for tips/recipes/strategies, and to keep motivated!
I also love getting ideas from those who "share" their food diaries...please add me :)
Thank you!

Replies

• mrsfancyab
    mrsfancyab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my food diary is open to the public. i have been doing low carb going on a month now.

if you're not on pinterest, definitely join LOTS of great ideas for low carb recipes!
  • dcristo213
    dcristo213 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent FR to you. Let's achieve our goals together.
  • Me too! I'd love to share recipes and motivating words! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm new to this lifestyle as well. I'm happy for all the lchf/keto people to friend me.
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for 2 months now and have lost a total of 16 lbs! Add me and I'll add you all!!! I make most of my own meal so I have tons of recipes to share if you are interested!!!! Yippee!!!! I have to say that I love eating snacks at work cuz my coworkers are always saying, "You can have that?" (pork rinds, pepperoni) or "That looks like chocolate pudding! What are you cheating?" (avocado pudding! hehe) Loving it!!!!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for 2 months now and have lost a total of 16 lbs! Add me and I'll add you all!!! I make most of my own meal so I have tons of recipes to share if you are interested!!!! Yippee!!!! I have to say that I love eating snacks at work cuz my coworkers are always saying, "You can have that?" (pork rinds, pepperoni) or "That looks like chocolate pudding! What are you cheating?" (avocado pudding! hehe) Loving it!!!!

16 pounds is awesome! I hope to be there after 2 months, but if I only lose 1 pound a week, then I'm okay with that. :)

I totally want to check out your recipes. I'm into week two and am ready to learn how to cook lchf. Avocado pudding sounds amazing.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Been living keto since March and just reached 70 pounds lost. Anyone can feel free to add me - my diary is open to friends. :)
  • laurakane1108
    laurakane1108 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I also have tons of recipes I'm happy to share :)
  • MikeEnRegalia
    MikeEnRegalia Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How can recipes be shared here? Last time I looked, recipes are simply lists of ingredients without any way to say how to combine them ...