RH and logging

Options
Amy3935
Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
Hey guys - I don't want to lose my logging streak but with three-day Rosh Hashana coming up it seems inevitable. Is there any way to save it?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
  • David_273
    David_273 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can plan your menu for 3 days, pre-log in MFP, and print it so you can have a written guide for Yom Tov.

Shana Tova!
  • Amy3935
    Options
    So pre-logging food does keep your streak intact? You have personal experience with that?
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    So pre-logging food does keep your streak intact? You have personal experience with that?

No, it won't keep your streak. But if you pre-log (or log afterwards), you "earn the right" to have them reset your count using the link posted by MostlyWater.

I pretty much gave up on my streak when it was reset every Yom Tov. I just couldn't remember what I ate over three days. Also, when shabbos was over late, I didn't log in before midnight.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I don't log my food every single day. If I miss a Shabbos or have a busy Sunday, it's OK. I log IN, however.
  • Amy3935
    Options
    Got it, thanks guys! I guess it shouldn't be so important to keep my streak but I kinda like it...

Shana tova umetuka (but not too matok, if you know what I mean).