"pancake" recipe

Options
TahoeSki
TahoeSki Posts: 69 Member
2 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1 packet Stevia
Cinnamon, to taste

Mix well in a blender and pour onto hot, well buttered non-stick pan. You can put anything you want on top-- I just poured a tad of melted butter on top. Yum low carb.

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Oh hubby might like these. We make a pancake' with eggs, a tiny bit of corn starch, milk and water with some powdered sugar and lemon juice on top but he doesnt like those. So he might like these with cream cheese. I'l have to try them :)
  • MyShell0507
    MyShell0507 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have found this one to be helpful also:

1 1/2 tablespoon oat bran
    1 1/2 tablespoon plain yogurt (Greek or non fat)
    1 egg white
    dash of cinnamon
    dash of splenda

Mix together and cook like a pancake in coconut oil or spam

Love these and are great to keep hunger cravings down - also the oat bran helps with digestion
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    2 oz cream cheese
    2 eggs
    1 packet Stevia
    Cinnamon, to taste

Mix well in a blender and pour onto hot, well buttered non-stick pan. You can put anything you want on top-- I just poured a tad of melted butter on top. Yum low carb.

Ok tried these this morning, they were an overwhelming success. I used a whole block of cream cheese and 8 eggs and 4 stevia making 8 pancakes. Came out, according to mfp recipe builder at 172 calories and 1 carb each pancake. Both the girls loved them and put jam on them and hubby devoured his and just had butter on his like i did. Was amazing. tyvm for this!

We raise chickens for eggs so finding new ways of using eggs is always a plus for us.
  • rotnkat77
    Options
    Since it's fall Pumpkin pancakes:

6 Eggs
    3/4 cup canned Pumpkin
    1 tsp. Maple Extract
    2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
    Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
    1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
    Sweetner of choice (I use Xylitol and Swerve mixture)
    3 tbsp. Butter, melted

Mix well until well blended (I just use my hand mixer). Butter a hot griddle and cook until you see bubbles and then flip. Cook until desired doneness. Serve with SF syrup.

Sometimes I top these with whipped cream and pecans (that were warmed in the syrup).
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite LC breakfast recipes. I make them thin like crepes, then top with berries and creme fraiche.