Looking for friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    lol maybe this topic has lost momentum... but..... feel free to add me as a friend! I am addicted to MFP and always try to leave encouraging posts... unless you're a jerk then i'll just unfriend you ;)
  • taka22687
    Options
    My name is Taka. I'm looking to help and be helped with staying on task and keep the motivation going. Hoping to lose about 50lbs of fat and maintain or gain some muscle. Feel free to friend me. Thanks.
  • MrsBAT
    MrsBAT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 25, fell off the wagon after a string of bad luck, but now that my broken arm is almost healed I'm trying to get back on track. I'm hoping to lose at least 35lb. Right now I'm working on getting my food situation fixed again, but I'll start working out after my arm is fully healed. Feel free to add me :)
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - looking for buddies who login everyday :)
  • shreyaanand22
    shreyaanand22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 26 and looking forward to loose around 40 - 45 pounds.... I did reach half my goal but had a miscarriage last December and that squashed my motivation, happiness, freewill, emotional shift and balance of life. Now thank god i am reviving back with lot of positivity in myself... I want to make friends to stay motivated and reflect the positivity to others to achieve our goals... Will be happy to be friends! :smile:
  • shreyaanand22
    shreyaanand22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • kittenatemysoul
    kittenatemysoul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi i am 28. i am trying to lose 60lbs. i am looking for friends. i try to log everyday. so yeah add me.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey! 26-year-old here. I'm a bit different on here in that I'm actually doing a bulking program right now, but using MFP to make sure my macros are in order. Add me! Always open to making new friends and help keeping each other motivated!