Attack!! again..

Options
Hello there,
here I am, back to square one and back to the Attack phase of the Dukan diet.
I have to be honest, this diet is the only one that really worked for me, mostly because I am intolerant to a great variety of food.

If I am back here, it's totally my fault.
I know it'll work and I'll start again.

I decided to join this group because I think it' s important to share the experience with people who're in the same boat as you and I could really do with some encouragement!
Thank you!

Replies

• Mamphasa
    Mamphasa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lunarossa

Congrats on getting back on the horse again :) its great that you are not willing to give up and have identified what went wrong.

I have never done the Dukan diet before in fact today is my 1st day and I think I am gonna like this diet, this is the least worst 1st day of diet ever! Like you I can't really do to much variety this is easy to follow and prepare. And I remember the rules easily :)

I read the book and was sold now to put into practice what I've learnt.

How are things going after the 1st couple days back on it again?
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Curious to know how you are both doing. I was very successful on this diet having done 2 rounds of attack. My lifestyle changed drastically and I no longer follow the phases as it should be however I do inject the principles where possible. I do eat carbs including sugar but on days where I want to feel lighter or speed up weight loss, I will avoid both. I also try and est oat bran a few times a week.

Persevere, it's totally worth it, cruise is much easier, see my thread 'whose cruising with me' for lots of tips and inspiration.

Good luck xx
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Curious to know how you are both doing. I was very successful on this diet having done 2 rounds of attack. My lifestyle changed drastically and I no longer follow the phases as it should be however I do inject the principles where possible. I do eat carbs including sugar but on days where I want to feel lighter or speed up weight loss, I will avoid both. I also try and est oat bran a few times a week.

Persevere, it's totally worth it, cruise is much easier, see my thread 'whose cruising with me' for lots of tips and inspiration.

Good luck xx

I agree - cruise is the easiest of all phases ...
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am starting again on Monday..this is only diet that has worked for me too..dreading the attack though..all that meat and fish:noway:
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am starting again on Monday..this is only diet that has worked for me too..dreading the attack though..all that meat and fish:noway:

How did Monday go ? Here for support if you need anything....just post or pm. I am no longer following Dukan as wanted some fat back in my life so now going to start Keto which is much mire suited to me.

Dukan is a great lifestyle and I will always remember how it made me understand sugar and it's consequential effects on my body.....you will do great :)
  • kea8888
    kea8888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I love attack phase!!!

Hot coffee and skim milk sweetened with hazelnut stevia in the morning and iced coffee with skim milk flavored the same in the afternoon.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with a bit of diced onion/mushroom, chopped Canadian bacon (like Jones uncured), salt and pepper, and the slightest sliver of butter for flavor. Spray nonstick pan first.

Lunch: Canned albecore tuna, canned organic chicken or chopped eggs. Mix a bit of finely diced onion and chopped pickle. I add stevia to the chicken salad to make it sweet. Add fat free greek yogurt and 1 tsp of organic mayo (fat is equivalent to an egg yolk). I add a little pickle juice to all the salads to extend the yogurt/mayo mix.

Snack: Oat bran oatmeal- just add water and micro for 1 minute. Add cinnamon, vanilla and stevia to mix. Top with some skim milk. Awesome! I often have this in the afternoon when I'm cooking dinner. It takes the edge off and I'm not so hungry.

Dinner: Roast chicken/beef/pork with lots of spices and/or broth. Serve with a very small amount of cooked onion/mushroom. Side with fresh horseradish, hot pepper sauce, etc. mixed in greek yogurt. I even put a little sauerkraut on the side or a pickle to take up more space on the plate.

Snack: Fat free greek yogurt with a few frozen blueberries (he allows one fruit sweetened pre-made yogurt so this is my version). Add stevia and vanilla and mix.

I just ordered the Dukan cocoa and gojo berries and I can't wait to figure out how to add it in!
  • ladyjay71
    ladyjay71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me of Attack, I'll be on it for three days. So far so good, but I'm worried about what to eat for dinner, any suggestions?
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    hi guys going to try this again. need food ideas i cant eat eggs on there own as they make me sick, so would love ideas for the attack phase that has no eggs
  • kea8888
    Options
    I would eat roasted or grilled meats. I pick up a pork roast, top or bottom rounds roast beef, chicken breasts, ground beef every couple weeks so I have main dishes on hand. I use lots of herbs and broth to keep things from drying out and add flavor. Good luck!
  • kea8888
    Options
    For breakfast, I would stick to heating up leftovers or using the oatbran to make oatmeal.
  • kea8888
    Options
    For breakfast, I would stick to heating up leftovers or using the oatbran to make oatmeal.

You can also heat up lean ham/turkey slices or lean canadian bacon in a pan. If you like pancakes, you can make one out of the oat bran (check recipe for galette). Top it with maple flavored fat free greek yogurt sweetened with stevia or something similar.
  • sirene74
    Options
    Starting Attack again first time i lost 7lbs in 5 days and 3 more in the first week off cruise