Day 25

Options
9/21 This way a fun day! It was my off day for exercise and treat day! I ate healthy throughout the entire day except for dinner. My boyfriend and I had a burger and fries and a krispy kreme doughnut for dessert. It tasted like heaven. But back to normal today! :wink:

Replies

• Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Decided to have a rest day 9/21 but did not do very good on eating healthy. Weekends are especially hard for me with friends, football, and my husband. We have fun but always seem to revolve our time together around eating. I think I need to start going into the weekend with a plan so I don't end up eating Pizza Hut and drinking beer!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/21 This way a fun day! It was my off day for exercise and treat day! I ate healthy throughout the entire day except for dinner. My boyfriend and I had a burger and fries and a krispy kreme doughnut for dessert. It tasted like heaven. But back to normal today! :wink:

:) you deserve it :) yesterday was my treat day too hubby and i went to olive garden shared a pizza with bread sticks and salad YUM! hope you have a great monday
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was okay, except for dinner. My friend and I drank lots of beer and ate 3 corn dogs each then peanut butter ice cream dipped in chocolate. I'm scared to weight myself because of sodium and water weight so I'm going to weight in next Monday. Until then I'm back to my regular grind!