Day 26

Options
9/22 honestly, this was not a good day. This day started off fine but then my boyfriend and I went to Monday Night Raw and we ate a huge hot dog. We didn't get home until about 11:30 and it was just too late for me to work out. I had work this morning at 5 AM so I knew I needed to go to sleep ASAP. I just honestly feel like crap after not working out 2 days in a row and eating bad food. I still drank my gallon of water (and then some) yesterday. I am just feeling kind of down because I was finally making some progress and I feel like I just completely ruined it. I know it's dumb to think I can gain back 3 lbs in one day but that's how I feel. I feel so bloated and huge :sad: I guess all I can do is stop dwelling in the past and move on. Today is a new day and I am determined to make it a healthy day! Hope you all did better than I did yesterday!

Replies

• tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/22 honestly, this was not a good day. This day started off fine but then my boyfriend and I went to Monday Night Raw and we ate a huge hot dog. We didn't get home until about 11:30 and it was just too late for me to work out. I had work this morning at 5 AM so I knew I needed to go to sleep ASAP. I just honestly feel like crap after not working out 2 days in a row and eating bad food. I still drank my gallon of water (and then some) yesterday. I am just feeling kind of down because I was finally making some progress and I feel like I just completely ruined it. I know it's dumb to think I can gain back 3 lbs in one day but that's how I feel. I feel so bloated and huge :sad: I guess all I can do is stop dwelling in the past and move on. Today is a new day and I am determined to make it a healthy day! Hope you all did better than I did yesterday!

You're doing so great please don't be down on yourself. We all have those days. You're right today is a new day fresh start. Hope you have a great workout later :)
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/22 went well i started my ripped in 30 days week 4. stayed under my calorie goal.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

You're doing so great please don't be down on yourself. We all have those days. You're right today is a new day fresh start. Hope you have a great workout later :)

Thank you!!! I really needed that!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/22 went well i started my ripped in 30 days week 4. stayed under my calorie goal.

way to go!!!!!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Weekends have been a disaster for me and they kind of bleed into Mondays. "Its a blue Moday after a hell of a Sunday" I did walk in the morning but took a lot of effort. By the afternoon I felt I needed to walk again because of the overindulging from the weekend and even talked my hubby into walking with me when he got home. My food choices weren't great on Mon but I did stay under my calorie count and plan on doing that the rest of this week.
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Great Job on starting week 4! Keep up the good work!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    I was happy to see you made it to the Gym! Don't beat yourself up you are really doing Great!