Weigh-In #2 - Sept. 23 - Christmas Clubbers

Options
Happy Tuesday!

I'll start for this week.

I had a great week!

First Weigh-In: I was at 172.5 (2 1/2 pounds over my ticker weight.)
Today, 167!
So officially, I lost 3 pounds from my lowest weight!

My goal is 158 so 9 pounds to go before Christmas!

Actually makes sense since I had an echo last Monday and got the result yesterday. The doctor said there was quite a bit of fluid around my heart and to start my Lasix. Told him I saw that on the scale even before I had gone in (I had been up 5.5 pounds even over the 2.5) and had started the Lasix. With my weight yesterday (same as today), I told him I thought the water was gone for now. No cough and easier to breathe this week, too!

Hoping everyone else saw some downward trends!

Hugs to all,
Charlie

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Charlie, I am so glad you are having positive results with the Lasix!

I did not do so well - as grazing late at night is not good - but I am moving forward this week!!

Christmas Clubbers loss CC loss
    Tues 9/16== 238.2
    Tues 9/23== 240.6 // -2.4 >> -2.4

Yep, that is a gain :mad:

I hope everyone had a great week - :bigsmile:
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of that 63 lbs. You go girl! Same for the 31!
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    I was disappointed. When I was weighed in last night I stayed the same even though I was careful all week. However maybe it will drop more next week as long as I stick to program.

tonight is our 47th anniversary and hubby wants to go out for dinner. Trying to find a restaurant that will allow me to either stay on program or at least close to it. Not sure where to go yet.

Sounds like the rest of you are doing wonderfully. CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the great work.
  • cloeyeddie
    cloeyeddie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Charlie, Congrats - wonderful about you feeling better, the medicine working and the weight loss - Win, Win, Win:flowerforyou:

Not so good this week with the weigh in - up .5 lb. I was pretty much on target for the past week, but had one bad day on Saturday :grumble: so just will have to try harder and not have any bad days - here's Hoping!

haryleypaig - Super on your 47th - have fun tonight and enjoy each other:love:
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weight in at the wrong place. Down 1.4 I been using my fitbit and love it. IT HELPS ALOT.
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy 47 anniversary Hayley and Charie for you lost that a good no. Linda:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: congration to all .
  • lkw0311
    lkw0311 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to the group but would like to join in on the fun!
    What's the Christmas clubbers?
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Charlie and jet2003 on the loses. Keep up the good work. :smile:

I didn't weigh in last week because we were on vacation and, as I suspected, I'm up a little (0.5 pound) this week. But I'm sure it's because of eating out so much last week. The high sodium in restaurants really shows up on me. I'm back drinking lots of water this week and I'm hoping to flush it all out and be back on track by next week.

haileyandpaig, Congratulations to you and hubby on your 47th anniversary! You deserve to go celebrate. That's quite an accomplishment for any couple. I wish you a wonderful anniversary dinner. :flowerforyou:

Rose
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    IKW,

Hayley and Paiges' Grandma started this challenge just a little over a week ago. So set a goal you would like to reach by Christmas. It doesn't have to be a number on a scale, but it can be if you want. Some people don't like to worry about the scale, so in that case it can be an exercise goal, an MFP goal like remembering to log everyday, or a food goal like to get more protein, or drink more water. It is not a competition, it is a self-motivator. Then on Tuesdays you will find a post where you can tell us about your progress (or lack of).

We also have just a general Wednesday update on the 60+ Group Forum. So tomorrow some of us will report again on that. Although we don't have a challenge per se.

Also, you will find a monthly challenge usually. Again, you pick your own goal to reach!

Good luck on succeeding!
    Charlie
  • TressaDishman
    TressaDishman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi IKWO331 -

I am fairly new myself, but I thing the Christmas Clubbers is setting a goal to reach by Christmas and checking in. Grandmothercharlie mentioned you were also from Jacksonville - so I wanted to extend a hearty welcome.

Hugs and Blessings,
    Tressa
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I have got into the habit of checking in on Wednesday with the other group here so sorry I am a day late here.....but....the good news is I have managed to lose a pound at last .....so I am on my way! :bigsmile:

Jean
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I guess I can use my weight that I recorded from yesterday. Tuesday's is day I get weighed with the Wellness group from work.
    225 lb with 1 lb loss YEA, slow but determined :glasses: