New to Body Beast

Options
Hi everyone... Body Beast arrived today. I am hoping to use Body Beast to lose a little weight and all over toning program. Is anyone currently using this for that purpose. I have been using 21 Day Fix workouts, PiYo and just recently T25. I love variety and need to feel challenged with my workouts. I love T25!
:happy:

Replies

• carrie0910
    Options
    I am considering buying it also! I see several people who are using it. I need the variety to help me NOT repeat the SAME moves. I'd love to hear what you think of it.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's a great program! I don't need to lose any more weight, and quite frankly I don't care how much I weigh any more, as long as I keep growing muscle. I'm looking for greater definition, and I know Body Beast will get me to where I want to be. I've not be consistent in my workouts (mostly because I have an autoimmune disease that interferes with my ability to workout) but yet I've seen some major changes in my body. If I can see changes doing it sporadically, I can only imagine how fantastic it would be if I were able to do it consistently. There are many women who've had amazing results with this program. I'm 56 going on 57, and I think I'm in the best shape I've ever been. I think you'll love the program!
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have done several beach body programs and this by far is my favorite!, Love the results - :love:
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just started today and I think I am going to love this! I just finished Piyo which I had a love/hate relationship with! I love Chalene, but I really struggled with Piyo, it got boring for me! I felt so awkward. I just felt so much better picking up my weights again this morning! I see there hasn't been a whole lot of activity going on this thread...Lets light it up girls!!
  • Tinkerbell1988
    Tinkerbell1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of body beast and I loved it! Even though I can barely hold my arms up to type this. Lol
  • carmenstop1
    Options
    How are you doing today after legs Tinkerbell? Haha, I could barely get up the stairs this morning to shower and then when I was trying to do my hair and put my bra on, my arms are so sore...I love it! Hurts so good!!!
  • Tinkerbell1988
    Options
    I haven't done legs yet. I will be doing it after work and I'm very excited about it!
  • Tinkerbell1988
    Options
    Carmen I definitely got jelly legs after that work out! And of course my bf had to point out that I was walking funny. Lol
  • carmenstop1
    Options
    Wait until you do back and bi's today...I didn't know so many areas of my body could hurt at the same time...and I was run over by a cow in July...so that is really saying something! Hahaha.

Question for those of you that have done this program. I have been progressing up on my weights like he does for the exercises but there are a couple, like the reverse fly that I couldn't go over 10lbs for, were you able to up your weight on that one or did you stick with one weight?
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Think I got up to, 20 on the reverse. ....it's a tough one.
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews. Going to look into this.