Level 4 Check In

Options
It's the last week! Just finished Day 1 of Level 4. I agree with cbanjo, Level 3 is worse. I did the push up moves from my knees today, but will try to work up to doing them all on my feet by the end of the week. I enjoyed the moves in this workout. I also felt stronger and more flexible than I expected! I guess it's working!

Good luck this week everyone! :smile:

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's the last week! Just finished Day 1 of Level 4. I agree with cbanjo, Level 3 is worse. I did the push up moves from my knees today, but will try to work up to doing them all on my feet by the end of the week. I enjoyed the moves in this workout. I also felt stronger and more flexible than I expected! I guess it's working!

Good luck this week everyone! :smile:

I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you girl. a big well done to you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am so glad that you too find it easier than week 3 even though Jillian called it Mother of all workouts. I guess in a way, weeks 1, 2, and 3 kind of prepare you for week 4 and thus make it very easy to go through it.

Anyway, no matter how hard week 3 is, it is a workout that will all must do to achieve a good result overall.
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of week 4 under my belt! I also agree with Cbanjo - it is "easier" than week 3! I injured my wrist so I am wearing a brace & had to modify some moves - but I still got a good workout.

From last Wed to today, I lost 1.25" off of my waist, 1" off of my hips & 1/2' off of each thigh, No decrease in arms or calves... grrrr. Those are definitely problem areas for me! BUT - I can definitely see definition in my arms that I did not have 3 weeks ago - when I "make a muscle" I actually have a bicep... so it is better than nothing!!

Good luck to whoever is left riding this out!!!
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! I did Day 2 today. Unfortunately yesterday I didn't get a chance to fit it in. I think baby is teething so he was really clingy and wouldn't let me put him down long enough to do it. I got it out of the way early today though (thanks to my husband taking baby for a walk). Anyone else finding the cardio intervals challenging this time? Usually for me the strength is the hardest part, but I'm barely making it through the cardio moves!
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    Just WASN'T feeling it today.... Kid were running late & I was pressed for time... Only did warm up & circuit 1. I am going to give it another shot this afternoon!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Day 3 is done! The end is in sight...
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Did Day 1 of Level 4 today
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Wow did I ever blow it. The past few days have been TERRIBLE. I binged like crazy and put on so many pounds. I skipped my workout the last two days, so now I won't finish on schedule (although I WILL finish). I don't know what happened, but I'm so pissed at myself. Just have to move forward I guess! I did Day 4 today and plan to pack in the veggies! Hope you're doing better than I am! :embarassed:
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Day 5 is done. Planning to do Day 6 tomorrow and then call it done! Who's still out there with me??
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    ME!!! I just did the last day of Week 4 this AM! I will post measurements tomorrow! We ROCK!!!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    ME!!! I just did the last day of Week 4 this AM! I will post measurements tomorrow! We ROCK!!!
    :love: Amazing! I just finished Week 4 Day 6 and am done!!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    I weighed in at 145.7 this morning! Even with my terrible days I lost just over seven pounds this month! I'm right around my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm sure the weight will be harder to lose now. I still want to lose another 10 if I can!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Hi, congratulations to you girls on finishing the programme. Unfortunately, I only did three days of week 4 before I left for my holiday. I would have loved to finish it here but I stupidly forgot my dvds at home.

Well, I plan to finish the remaining two days when I get back home.
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Way to be committed to finishing! :) After all your hard work, you're entitled to a guilt-free break! Good luck when you get back!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Hi ladies, unfortunately, l can't finish the Level 4 as planned. I hope you all finished it though?

I started the Body Revolution today which l have been postponing for a very long time.

If you have finished with the Ripped, then you can join the Body Revolution Group if you need more.